RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

jyki

Jun 29, 2017
I cant get Karin Task after I finished the mountain area. What am I supposed to do?
I believe you have to wait a few days to see events (characters talking to other characters) to make progress. For Karin, just wait until Kuko tries to kill you. Try doing other quest in the mean time.

nouashax

Sep 23, 2017
How to get the last white hair loli.
I cant get her even the HP already down to zero?? It seems I'm missing drops of life cause I saw 2 sparkle over the cliff, and I cant get it, as there isnt any web to there. Is there a secret passage?? I've been here for 2 hours, changing

Wesssenoil2014

Jun 22, 2017
I had an old version of Locale Emulator installed and I kept getting the graphics error. I upgraded to LE 2.4.0.0 and now it works.

Meru's Doggy

May 17, 2018
Anyone know where to find rare mushrooms?
You can find some against the mushroom like monsters (but deeper in the wood, after the swamp, with the blue head), and maybe also against normal mushroom monster, seems like it's depends on luck too.

DarrenOwen

Aug 13, 2018
Well... the contradicting title aside. Does anyone know how long this game currently is and/or it's worth trying out at all?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
How to get the last white hair loli.
I cant get her even the HP already down to zero?? It seems I'm missing drops of life cause I saw 2 sparkle over the cliff, and I cant get it, as there isnt any web to there. Is there a secret passage?? I've been here for 2 hours, changing
lol just hack in 5 drops of life into your save.

Sseff

Dec 18, 2017
Im stuck on the karen quest. I have every other girl maxed out except her. Im on 2/3 in the deep forest. Finished the sinking zone monster that releases the stagnations. It seems like ive checked everyone several times over.

I cant find her souvenir and its driving me mad.

I have a sneaking suspision that there is a really simple solution to this that ive overlooked. I just want to finish the game

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes