RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
my bad. it was the amethyst you were missing. this is the map and location it is in. you have to go through the lost forest past the abandoned house to the east. you gonna wanna go north than south east i believe from the river\intersection between the path to the tower, and house. there's gonna be a shit ton of zombies on this map as well. you have to have the trowel to dig it up
Capture.PNG

Reactions: riiceer

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
is there is any walkthrough for this game? i just triggered an event but i dont even know what triggers it..

Reactions: Rastafoo

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
is there is any walkthrough for this game? i just triggered an event but i dont even know what triggers it..
There's no walkthroughs, on certain days the lolis will talk to each in their houses about going to the hot springs. If you go there any day on wards it will trigger the scene always based on which hot spring you go. You must be alone. I assume this is the event you triggered but there's only events. I 100% beaten the game but too lazy to create an indepth walkthrough. Ask me any questiom you have and I'll try my best to answer it

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
There's no walkthroughs, on certain days the lolis will talk to each in their houses about going to the hot springs. If you go there any day on wards it will trigger the scene always based on which hot spring you go. You must be alone. I assume this is the event you triggered but there's only events. I 100% beaten the game but too lazy to create an indepth walkthrough. Ask me any questiom you have and I'll try my best to answer it
sry im trying to avoid as much spoiler as possible and i totally forgot about the spoiler function lol..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Rastafoo

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
@
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyhow, thanks. i think i'll just go and level up a bit more and mb find some better equips

JackRaff

Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone else, have all japanese dialogue and if not please send the link for english translations please.

Last edited:

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Hii Just wanted to ask how do you marry Tsubaki? Also I found the 2 satisfaction for karin the Crystal and the scarecrow where's the 3rd one?
try talking to her while she's in your party. She'll give you a hint of what She's looking for

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to get all 5 drops of life? I've been able to find 4, but I'm having trouble with the last one. I'd prefer not to have to cheat anything in, so if anyone knows how to get them without having to cheat, I would appreciate it if you could help me out.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes