RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Im stuck on the karen quest. I have every other girl maxed out except her. Im on 2/3 in the deep forest. Finished the sinking zone monster that releases the stagnations. It seems like ive checked everyone several times over.

I cant find her souvenir and its driving me mad.

I have a sneaking suspision that there is a really simple solution to this that ive overlooked. I just want to finish the game
scarecrow in one of the caves

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Dude, thank you so much.
i forget where the diamond is but there's a sapphire in the "lost woods"(west forest). you go pass the abandoned house and down somewhere. there's a shit load of zombies but you find a dig site with the gem

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Can't start the game.

Got rpt XP (and others as well)
japonese locale.

Game just doesn't start at all, no error, nothing.

help

Sseff

Dec 18, 2017
Can't start the game.

Got rpt XP (and others as well)
japonese locale.

Game just doesn't start at all, no error, nothing.

help
If you have the emulator installed, right click on the game, then click run in Japanese in the emulator setting

May 10, 2018
i can't find the things i need in the cave to complete karins satisfaction i found a gem and the spring but i see nothing else besides the red chest i simply cannot open

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
i can't find the things i need in the cave to complete karins satisfaction i found a gem and the spring but i see nothing else besides the red chest i simply cannot open
did you fight the boss in the underground lake? I forget how you get to it but i think it's in the lowest floor
P.S. you can always just talk to her to see what she want you to do

May 10, 2018
did you fight the boss in the underground lake? I forget how you get to it but i think it's in the lowest floor
P.S. you can always just talk to her to see what she want you to do
Underground lake?
you mean the spring?
I have searched the whole cave and have not found any monsters of note besides the orthros

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Underground lake?
you mean the spring?
I have searched the whole cave and have not found any monsters of note besides the orthros
Did I stutter? I said lake. You fall into the spring but there's a lake underground as well. You do to the center of the lake to fight the boss

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
Could someone post the 100% save again? The link to the last one on this thread got deleted.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
What a boring game with no sex scenes All in all Big tits are great but atleast the creators should've put an effort on putting a few plus the Paizuri's sex scenes are all repetitive

• Angry
Reactions: Konstantinus

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
What a boring game with no sex scenes All in all Big tits are great but atleast the creators should've put an effort on putting a few plus the Paizuri's sex scenes are all repetitive
there's a warning for a reason. Plus i think sex would ruin the game. But the game's main flaw is the grind

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes