RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
I'm not sure what problem you're having, so I'll just explain installation in more detail.

Download the package and extract it to wherever you want.
Download the attached file for the English translation. It's not fully translated, but atleast most of it is.
Move the ENG TL file into the main folder where the game is. Extract the ENG TL file, and when it says to replace a file, say yes.
Make sure you have downloaded.
Right click the Game file, then go to Locale Emulator, then click "Run in Japanese (as admin)". When it asks to make changes to your PC, click yes.
View attachment 141923
View attachment 141925
I've done all this and it still gives the "...Graphics/Title..." error

Reactions: Cambopolu

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I've done everything, all marriage endings, even the one with the white-haired girl from the Sinking Zone. Everything but find the character that's supposedly at this tower. I'm at a cliff that someone mentioned, but I don't see the tower. I've visited multiple times. How do you get it to appear?
All I know is you need switch 127 to get the tower to appear instead of the empty cliff, but I have no idea how to trigger that in game. You might just want to use a save editor unless someone else figures it out.

Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
Hare-brained idea maybe, but I think the graphics/titles error might be because the ini file didn't translate properly. Can someone share what it should look like?
Here's mine, where I'm getting the error:
ini.png

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
All I know is you need switch 127 to get the tower to appear instead of the empty cliff, but I have no idea how to trigger that in game. You might just want to use a save editor unless someone else figures it out.
Hey, gets the job done, I'm good with it. I already cheated all over the place, since the game is far too grindy.

Now it seems I've done everything, but there are two entries in the hot springs group paizuri section that are still ??. There are two entries to scroll over, but they appear to have identical text. Any idea how to get these?

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Hey, gets the job done, I'm good with it. I already cheated all over the place, since the game is far too grindy.

Now it seems I've done everything, but there are two entries in the hot springs group paizuri section that are still ??. There are two entries to scroll over, but they appear to have identical text. Any idea how to get these?
Pretty sure those are the the true ending. Just go to sleep and you should get a choice to let things end. You will then get a very long h scene.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Pretty sure those are the the true ending. Just go to sleep and you should get a choice to let things end. You will then get a very long h scene.
Hmm... sleeping only does normal sleeping, so I guess I haven't done everything. No idea what's left, though. All the girls are at max affection, all their tasks done, and I saw all of the marriage endings. Do you have to do things like open all of those red chests? I didn't do any of them.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Hmm... sleeping only does normal sleeping, so I guess I haven't done everything. No idea what's left, though. All the girls are at max affection, all their tasks done, and I saw all of the marriage endings. Do you have to do things like open all of those red chests? I didn't do any of them.
Maybe see if any of the girls have anything to say? I didn't open any of the red chests and still got the ending so I'm not sure what else is left. I got the true ending before I got the tentacle girl even so I thought it was just get to marriage level with all the girls and see the final hot springs then sleep. Maybe all furniture or something?

It might have to do with amount of days as well. I think the special dream scenes are based on the count, and maybe the true ending is only gettable after 50+? I'm guessing here.

Legna

May 11, 2017
I've done everything, all marriage endings, even the one with the white-haired girl from the Sinking Zone. Everything but find the character that's supposedly at this tower. I'm at a cliff that someone mentioned, but I don't see the tower. I've visited multiple times. How do you get it to appear?
For make the tower appear on the west forest you need to do subaki mision until she say something happen on the west forest. In the tower it's simple, go to the top floor there you find the Miko girl.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
I still have no clue where to find the recipe to make the bombs to blow the rocks up.
To find that recipe just go to Kuko's house (the one with glasses) and examine her furniture. If you have her with you when you examine the rocks she tells you she has the recipe in her house.

If memory serves it should be on a piece of her furniture. Doing this in the other houses should net you some more recipes and items as well but I forget which ones.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Okay, does anyone know where all the gems are for Shikimi? I've been searching for HOURS and I can't find 3 of them. I found the one in the Cave but I don't remember at all which other two I've found.

It's honestly the hardest quest as wandering around really doesn't help me with finding exactly where everything is hidden. If anyone can give me a guide on at least that I'd appreciate it.

jyki

Jun 29, 2017
So, is there some way to avoid being drained all the way back to level 1 after every paizuri? Or is the point just to build up the stats of the girls, while the guy stays weak the whole game? Also, does how much experience a girl drains from paizuris have any effect on the game?
After you grind some level, even if you get milked dry, you won't go back to level 1. You lose about 1000 exp (except when I did it with Nerine she drained over 3000 not sure why)

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
After you grind some level, even if you get milked dry, you won't go back to level 1. You lose about 1000 exp (except when I did it with Nerine she drained over 3000 not sure why)
she's a growning girl. She drains more exp than others

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Sapphire is in the sinking zone. After killing the boss it will be a black crystal on the map and i believe the diamond is in the west forest. Look around there until you see a rock to use a sticky bomb on and dig it up behide the horde of zombies. I'm not sure if it's the diamond or a different gem but it's one of the hardest ones to get. Thank me later

PS. The hot spring in deep woods is found through a hidden passage way. If you see a map with water and land you can't get access to just hug all the walls of trees. You don't need to press anything just walking into the hidden path.

Thank me later

P.P.S. The sinking zone is found the same way as the hot springs in the deep woods near each other.

Pee Pee pee S
In a case of emergency. You can use your loli's tits as a flotation device

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
so im trying to put the rest of the translation into the game but it says i cant copy stuff into it. whats up?

im talking about the data folder. everytime i try to move it into the game, it asks me if im sure i want to copy it into the data folder there, it then says operation is not supported.

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
also when i right click, the locale thing doesnt show up.

also the game wont start when i click the icon.

nvm had it on the wrong thing, it was on 7zip and not the folders.

...ok never mind again, why is it all japanese. i have locale on on admin so wtf?

nvm fixed it.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes