RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Ah, love this artist. Played this game awhile back, using machine translation, but it became a pain due to not understanding what to do next because the translation didn't work for everything. The grindy mechanic of losing levels when you came was a bit annoying too, but mainly not understanding what to do was the bad part. Cool to see a translation, even if partial. Looking forward to trying this again.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I dunno if Breathless Forest (Aeba no Mori in english) is the developer of the game, but I certainly know they're the artist.
Here's some links.

Their website:
Their pixiv link, where their art can be viewed freely as long as you make an 18+ account (needed to see the NSFW stuff):
Thank you so much!!!

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
Can I get some help?
I can't get the game to run. And I'm not getting any alert saying I can't because of a needed program or unknown file, so I am really confused why I can't.

Reactions: Rafaabjay

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Just curious, anyone knows who is the blank hair's girl of the secret room in The sinking zone?

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
So, is there some way to avoid being drained all the way back to level 1 after every paizuri? Or is the point just to build up the stats of the girls, while the guy stays weak the whole game? Also, does how much experience a girl drains from paizuris have any effect on the game?

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone happen to know the variables for this game, or another easy way to cheat? Money is obviously easy to edit, and items are easy enough, but I have no idea what to edit for level and HP and stuff. I don't want to just use a 100% save file, because I want to play through the game, but it's so damn grindy and I've already played a fair amount of it in the past as well.
I feel like I remember cheating when I played it in Japanese, but I don't remember how I did it. If at all.

Reactions: Default123x

oneman55

Jun 8, 2018
Does anyone happen to know the variables for this game, or another easy way to cheat? Money is obviously easy to edit, and items are easy enough, but I have no idea what to edit for level and HP and stuff. I don't want to just use a 100% save file, because I want to play through the game, but it's so damn grindy and I've already played a fair amount of it in the past as well.
I feel like I remember cheating when I played it in Japanese, but I don't remember how I did it. If at all.

This work for me

bananadoge12

Aug 1, 2018
Is this the full version with the double paizuri,extra character and all that or the free version avaliable on dlsite( the trial one)?

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to solve this error?

Locale Emulator.
Is this the full version with the double paizuri,extra character and all that or the free version avaliable on dlsite( the trial one)?
Yes, it's the full one. I dunno how to get the double paizuri & all, but it's in the global file in comment #18 if you want it.
So, is there some way to avoid being drained all the way back to level 1 after every paizuri? Or is the point just to build up the stats of the girls, while the guy stays weak the whole game? Also, does how much experience a girl drains from paizuris have any effect on the game?
If your intimacy is at a higher level, you can invite one of the girls to your party. So if you've given a girl some levels, she can be more stronger, and if you've given her all your levels, she'd basically have similar stats as you would when you were at that level.
Can I get some help?
I can't get the game to run. And I'm not getting any alert saying I can't because of a needed program or unknown file, so I am really confused why I can't.
Did you try locale emulator, or read the installation instructions?

Reactions: Suteri_
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes