RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
By the way I met the white haired girl at the sinking zone then after I fucked her the next day she was gone from there any idea where she is?
If you used the 5 drops of life she's in your room but hides if any other lolis are there

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I see by the way What are the 2 endings?
There's a marriage ending for each girl and than There's the true ending you get once you marry each gril plus the extra hidden girl. I'm not talking about the bitch with white hair either. Just keep doing the head loli's missions and max out everyone else's relationship

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
There's a marriage ending for each girl and than There's the true ending you get once you marry each gril plus the extra hidden girl. I'm not talking about the bitch with white hair either. Just keep doing the head loli's missions and max out everyone else's relationship
Not Hoozuki? So do you mean Kuchinashi? So I mean so overall there are 10 girls? And where can you find that girl you're talking about if you married all of those 9 girls?

Th0m4s

Oct 15, 2018
hey i have done all mariage endings and the event of deep spring never activated and the tower does not appear

Last edited:

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
hey i have done all mariage endings and the event of deep spring never activated and the tower does not appear
Just keep doing the head loli's daily quest. The game assumes you would do it everyday. You have to do it like 17 times i think or something

Thinkz

Jun 9, 2017
I been searching but I can't find the last gem. I have lapis lazuli, Pearl, amethyst, sapphire, and diamond but I have no clue where the last one is.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes