RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

phongnguc

Dec 10, 2017
All I know is you need switch 127 to get the tower to appear instead of the empty cliff, but I have no idea how to trigger that in game. You might just want to use a save editor unless someone else figures it out.
I still can' t make that appear

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
what switch and where the switch View attachment 193792
I'm talking about hacking your game, as I mention in the comment you originally quoted. I don't know how to make the tower spawn properly. According to someone else you need to explore the world with the other girls but I don't know where or which girl. Sorry, but I really didn't like how this game handles things so I cheated and can't really help you here.

phongnguc

Dec 10, 2017
I'm talking about hacking your game, as I mention in the comment you originally quoted. I don't know how to make the tower spawn properly. According to someone else you need to explore the world with the other girls but I don't know where or which girl. Sorry, but I really didn't like how this game handles things so I cheated and can't really help you here.
Anyway thank you. But how do I cheat

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone give me a full save file? I did my best to progress But I've only been able to complete the blue haired girl's storyline.

riiceer

Apr 12, 2018
Never mind, I eventually figured it all out. The game kind of makes sense for how to progress. Only thing is I didn't find the white haired one.

TheMaster

Jun 12, 2017
Hey guys, im getting the graphics error. at first i just run the game with japanese locale and it gave me the error, then i used the locale emulator, same thing. so i dont know what to do, can someone help ?

bobby99

Oct 13, 2017
Between mountan and deep forest.

that's wrong file, global.rxdata is needed
Haven't picked up the game in a bit but went back just to find that damn diamond. Can't believe I missed such an obvious spot, thanks my dude.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes