RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
There's no walkthroughs, on certain days the lolis will talk to each in their houses about going to the hot springs. If you go there any day on wards it will trigger the scene always based on which hot spring you go. You must be alone. I assume this is the event you triggered but there's only events. I 100% beaten the game but too lazy to create an indepth walkthrough. Ask me any questiom you have and I'll try my best to answer it
How do you marry Azami? i have this chastity for a long time and I cant get my intimacy up, I had her in party a lot.
Also any way to cheat mats or at least lvls? So i can do gameplay for each woman, thanks! (also where are all hot springs pls? and how to complete cave quest for that Karin)

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
How do you marry Azami? i have this chastity for a long time and I cant get my intimacy up, I had her in party a lot.
Also any way to cheat mats or at least lvls? So i can do gameplay for each woman, thanks! (also where are all hot springs pls? and how to complete cave quest for that Karin)
You have to give her exp through boob jobs yo get her love up. Also you could take the complete saves i uploaded, teleport to the hot springs and walk out from them to see where they're

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
thanks a lot man! Also it seems I may have been bugged, Azami doesnt let me cum because of my chastity belt, says I have 0 days left (7 days without cumming or smh) and yet she doesnt remove it! @MystZER0â

EDIT: also how do I get infinite xp like you?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
thanks a lot man! Also it seems I may have been bugged, Azami doesnt let me cum because of my chastity belt, says I have 0 days left (7 days without cumming or smh) and yet she doesnt remove it! @MystZER0â

EDIT: also how do I get infinite xp like you?
Did you try tapping on the quest button for her? Also i got that exp through a save editor. This game is way too grindy

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
quest button? It just said 0 days remaining and then nothing... I went to her "tasks" and nothing, also i waited 7 days and saw her going twice to different big tits loli to tell them about my chastity, after that still nothing, she keeps saying I have to marry her to go further, and I can't get my chastity off.
Also how to get the exp through save editor? Saveditonline doesnt work, or i dont know how, can you tell me? @MystZER0

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
quest button? It just said 0 days remaining and then nothing... I went to her "tasks" and nothing, also i waited 7 days and saw her going twice to different big tits loli to tell them about my chastity, after that still nothing, she keeps saying I have to marry her to go further, and I can't get my chastity off.
Also how to get the exp through save editor? Saveditonline doesnt work, or i dont know how, can you tell me? @MystZER0
yeah i don't know what's going on with you. must be a bug. also if you want the save editor i use here's a
honestly you could try again while using the save editor to speed through the game

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
yeah i don't know what's going on with you. must be a bug. also if you want the save editor i use here's a
honestly you could try again while using the save editor to speed through the game
after I use my save editor I always get crash on load, any tips? I get error in japanese.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
done, it's working thanks man!
by any chance do you know games like this?
I wish. The closest thing i can think of is . Other than that there isn't much similar

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes