RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
In the gallery there's an option for the "amulet of ejaculation". I never found it in the game, where do you even get it? And what does it do?

Also, how do you even find the secret girl (that isn't the redhead wolf girl)?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
In the gallery there's an option for the "amulet of ejaculation". I never found it in the game, where do you even get it? And what does it do?

1: I think its from the TV as a random item

2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Achelexus

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017

i replayed the game and you gain the amulet from the mushroom jar after donating 110 shrooms and it was the wall scroll that gave random weapons and skills. sorry for the earlier miss information
where can i find horn ?
you get them from the dragons in the mountains

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
I have one. I don't think I got all the items, but I have all the scenes and endings unlocked in the gallery. Let me know if it doesn't work, this is my first time sharing a save.
For some reason I can't find the ghost girl, and the gallery mode... How do you find those two?

hihihihihi

Jul 13, 2018
For some reason I can't find the ghost girl, and the gallery mode... How do you find those two?
For the ghost girl (if you're talking about Hoozuki), you need to be alone in your room (so no follower).

And you're right, I totally didn't realize that just giving you a save file wouldn't unlock the whole gallery for you, it would just let you play from my save. I think it might be tied to global.rxdata. I'll attach mine here, try to see if it unlocks the gallery for you.

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
For the ghost girl (if you're talking about Hoozuki), you need to be alone in your room (so no follower).

And you're right, I totally didn't realize that just giving you a save file wouldn't unlock the whole gallery for you, it would just let you play from my save. I think it might be tied to global.rxdata. I'll attach mine here, try to see if it unlocks the gallery for you.
Omg, thx man, you're a godsend

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes