RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Roding

Jan 16, 2018
TL;DR: just keep doing paizuri on her

I will assume that you already have Hoozuki in your room, and are asking how to get her ending.

It's the same as all the other girls. Every time you do paizuri with one of them, they drain some of your exp and their affection for you (heart level) goes up. You can check all their stats on the stats screen in the main menu. Once you get a girl to max hearts (which may require doing various side quests for them depending on the girl), you will have the option to propose 'Marriage' to them. Selecting this option will give you that girl's ending, and the game ends. If you choose to wait, and max out hearts for ALL girls, going to sleep will bring up a prompt asking you if you want to end the game. If you choose yes, you get the true (harem) ending and the game ends. *Note: you don't need Hoozuki (ghost girl) for the harem ending (because she doesn't even show up), but you DO need to max the fox girl you find in the tower.

Hoozuki isn't required for the true ending, but she gets her own ending just like everyone else. The only way to raise her affection is to do paizuri on her. So just keep doing paizuri until she gets max hearts, then choose 'Marriage'. Done.

So total endings = 9 girls + 1 true ending = 10 total endings. Hope this clears things up for anyone reading this.
well i did mean how do i get her in my bedroom, but all i needed was the drop of life. but your comment did clear up things, but how do i get the tower to spawn?

hihihihihi

Jul 13, 2018
well i did mean how do i get her in my bedroom, but all i needed was the drop of life. but your comment did clear up things, but how do i get the tower to spawn?
It's been a while since I played, but if I remember correctly you just need to keep doing jobs for Tsubaki (main red kimono girl). Even after you've maxed out her hearts, just keep doing the hunt quests she gives you (kill monsters). Eventually once you talk to her the event will trigger and the tower will spawn in the West Forest.

Reactions: Roding

Roding

Jan 16, 2018
It's been a while since I played, but if I remember correctly you just need to keep doing jobs for Tsubaki (main red kimono girl). Even after you've maxed out her hearts, just keep doing the hunt quests she gives you (kill monsters). Eventually once you talk to her the event will trigger and the tower will spawn in the West Forest.
ok i will try thank you

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think this is XP not VX Ace, but it doesn't need the XP RTP. They mean use something like , I'm on windows 10 and the game will start up using Locale Emulator.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I'm just starting, I like the art and drawing of the girls, plus the lens, I hope the game is not left alone with paizuri and there is something else

ysoggoth

Feb 22, 2020
Anyone know where I can find some Treants? Gotta kill em for Azami but I have no idea where to find them.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes