RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
for some reason I cannot open the translation files as it keeps giving me an error message that says that the runtime is corrupted can someone tell me what is going on or at the very least send me a prepatched copy

H3R05

Nov 13, 2019
View attachment 141180

Overview:
Welcome to a paradise of paizuri!
Where every young lady is bountiful of chest, and shares her bounty. Settle in and make friends, do jobs, explore the hamlet, collect items and level up. Become intimate with each character, who has her own ending.
Updated: 2018-08-25
Developer: ,
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.03a+
Language: English (Some menus still in Japanese) Translator's Thread =
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

ChangeLog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

View attachment 141183 View attachment 141184 View attachment 141185 View attachment 141186 View attachment 141187 View attachment 141188 View attachment 141189
Hello. I'm new here, but I would like to know, are there any soundtrack files available?

Roding

Jan 16, 2018
ok how do i get the ghost girl?

i read that you need to be alone (witch i am) but she just kills me after am done bustin.
pls halp

hihihihihi

Jul 13, 2018
ok how do i get the ghost girl?

i read that you need to be alone (witch i am) but she just kills me after am done bustin.
pls halp
TL;DR: just keep doing paizuri on her

I will assume that you already have Hoozuki in your room, and are asking how to get her ending.

It's the same as all the other girls. Every time you do paizuri with one of them, they drain some of your exp and their affection for you (heart level) goes up a little. You can check all their stats on the stats screen in the main menu. Once you get a girl to max hearts (which may require doing various side quests for them depending on the girl), you will have the option to propose 'Marriage' to them. Selecting this option will give you that girl's ending, and the game ends. If you choose to wait, and max out hearts for ALL girls, going to sleep will bring up a prompt asking you if you want to end the game. If you choose yes, you get the true (harem) ending and the game ends. *Note: you don't need Hoozuki (ghost girl) for the harem ending (because she doesn't even show up), but you DO need to max the fox girl you find in the tower.

Hoozuki isn't required for the true ending, but she gets her own ending just like everyone else. The only way to raise her affection is to do paizuri on her. So just keep doing paizuri until she gets max hearts, then choose 'Marriage'. Done.

So total endings = 9 girls + 1 true ending = 10 total endings. Hope this clears things up for anyone reading this.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes