RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Hey guys, hope you still there, cause I've got a problem. Could somebody mark the location of every life drop or at least give a note where is the most well hidden one? Cause for now I've found 4 out of 5. Also don't really wanna use cheats so help pleeeaaaase
if you look up the location than you already are cheating though

starlord777

Sep 4, 2019
Can someone help me, none of the links work for me so I can't get the game, normally I would get it from mega cuz it always works for me but since the file is gone, I can't exactly use it

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Can someone help me, none of the links work for me so I can't get the game, normally I would get it from mega cuz it always works for me but since the file is gone, I can't exactly use it
here's a temporary link. i'm gonna take it down at a random period of time after 24 hours

Halfdrunk

Mar 1, 2018
Can anyone help i am stuck at 2/3 satisfaction for Karin in the cave I found the hot spring and the boss but can find the last bit anywhere.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
How do you complete the mountain climbing quest for Karin? So far i defeated the boss and entered the cave behind the waterfall.
Before the boss on the mountain there is a place for a snow man so watch out for marker in snow.

Last edited:

hihihihihi

Jul 13, 2018
I know this is old but can someone reupload the 100% game save??
Go back to page 13, my files are still there. Download and extract Save5.zip for my fully completed save file, and global.zip if you want the complete gallery on the main menu.

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
It's sad, that there is no other things, just to die from paizuri in the end, eh...

Karakura

Jul 6, 2018
Finally got around to playing this game, and since keeping track of the gems is a pain, I wanted to just note which maps the gems are located so that anyone in the future will have a better idea of where to search to find the gem they're missing.
Ruby - Cave
Pearl - Mountain
Lapis Lazuli - Swamp
Diamond - Deep Forest
Amethyst - West Forest
Sapphire - Sinking Zone (Below Deep Forest)

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes