RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Cambopolu

Aug 6, 2019
It's hidden in the old estate. You need to bring the village loli chief to it to find it
Oh, so that's where it was. I thought you were talking about some place around the Deep Forest. I still can't get to that spot above Deep Forest teleport location.

Thanks for the help

FightingCBois

May 26, 2020
Lapis Lazuli is somewhere in Swamp.
Diamond is in the cave. Cave in the road, where you escape mountains and sudenly appear in deep forest.
Go in that cave and then take a right (pic 1), go down the steps(pic 2), go through the bottom entrance (pic 3), and go down the mountain (pic 4).
you're a godsend, do you know how to get the ghost girl as well? im at the place where she is (the sinking zone), she's just sleeping

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
you're a godsend, do you know how to get the ghost girl as well? im at the place where she is (the sinking zone), she's just sleeping
You should find 5 lifedrops in the sinking zone, just look carefully, they are blinking like valuable pickable items, but with black color (if i'm not mistaken). Then go to girl and talk to her, in dialogue you'll use all of lifedrops and fuck her tits to death. Then you'll wake up in your room, and she'll be near your bed

Roding

Jan 16, 2018
but could you write how to do it? somehow it’s not clear to me how to do it (sorry for the mistakes I’m from Russia and I’m crawling as a translator)
there are a lot of Japanese H-games that need you to change your system local it seems. this worked for me for Milking farm (great game). just follow the instructions:

Edit: if that don't work. download this

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
there are a lot of Japanese H-games that need you to change your system local it seems. this worked for me for Milking farm (great game). just follow the instructions:

Edit: if that don't work. download this

thank

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
Does anyone know where the blue flowers are?
If i'm not mistaken, they are at swamp. But anyway you can find out what you can find in current area by taking green eyed loli with you and talking to her (if i'm not mistaken).
Also, you can find out if there is any chests or buried treasures in current area, by taking yellow eyes loli and talking to her.
Also you can open locked chests only by taking blue eyed loli with you.

Parrakary

Dec 15, 2018
[QUOTE = "Cofman, publicación: 3663127, miembro: 973260"]
Si no me equivoco, están en el pantano. Pero de todos modos, puede averiguar qué puede encontrar en el área actual llevando a Loli de ojos verdes y hablando con ella (si no me equivoco).
Además, puede averiguar si hay cofres o tesoros enterrados en el área actual, tomando ojos amarillos loli y hablando con ella.
También puede abrir cofres cerrados solo si lleva consigo un loli de ojos azules.
[/CITAR]
Lo conseguí hace mucho tiempo pero muchas gracias de todos modos.
Finalmente los conseguí con las bolsas de bandidos y los fantasmas.

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "Cofman, publicación: 3663127, miembro: 973260"]
Si no me equivoco, están en el pantano. Pero de todos modos, puede averiguar qué puede encontrar en el área actual llevando a Loli de ojos verdes y hablando con ella (si no me equivoco).
Además, puede averiguar si hay cofres o tesoros enterrados en el área actual, tomando ojos amarillos loli y hablando con ella.
También puede abrir cofres cerrados solo si lleva consigo un loli de ojos azules.
[/CITAR]
Lo conseguí hace mucho tiempo pero muchas gracias de todos modos.
Finalmente los conseguí con las bolsas de bandidos y los fantasmas.
Lamentablemente, mi ayuda llegó tarde. Pero tal vez ayude a alguien más. (Traductora de google)

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes