RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

stickyman2

Jul 26, 2020
Third version available !

This one add more scenes via the fine futton, and many changes to the story progression. Everything is detailed in the readme.
I heavily suggest starting a new game and going in blind to enjoy the twists.

No savefile included this time, didn't had time to test everything myself and wanted to get the new version out asap. As always, send your feedback (contact in the readme).

Download link :
also i have the Graphics/title error when trying to open it, i already tried to open it with Locale Emu what should i do?

waisse

Jul 9, 2019

Fourth version. Fixed what I found. Since this isn't a widely known game and not many people care about my work, I'll stop posting here, just contact me on Discord, it's fine this way.

Last edited:

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017

Fourth version. Fixed what I found. Since this isn't a widely known game and not many people care about my work, I'll stop posting here, just contact me on Discord, it's fine this way.
I think you should keep posting here. It's where a lot of people find the game to begin with.

Reactions: Xhin

Fallstar

Oct 6, 2018
Someone could help me locate the amethyst. I can't find her in all the deep forest ... And if you can locate the source of the swamp and deep forest, please

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Someone could help me locate the amethyst. I can't find her in all the deep forest ... And if you can locate the source of the swamp and deep forest, please
I don't remember exactly where it is but try taking the fox girl with you. Her passive tells you where hidden paths are and some of the chests are hidden. Also make sure you have the shovel to dig up items.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017

Link is dead

hihihihihi

Jul 13, 2018
v0.5
Thanks for all your work, I was planning on playing through the game again so I think I'll give your version a shot. Quick question, how much of the dialogue did you alter? Are you fluent in Japanese so you just fixed some of the translation, or did you add completely new lines for the girls yourself?

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
Thanks for all your work, I was planning on playing through the game again so I think I'll give your version a shot. Quick question, how much of the dialogue did you alter? Are you fluent in Japanese so you just fixed some of the translation, or did you add completely new lines for the girls yourself?
I removed most of the slurs from Kuko towards you : fucking pervert to just pervert for example. For the added dialogues, I did my best to make them fit the girl's personality.
I still haven't received any feedback so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
i cant make it work either, emulator and all, i dont even get the graphic text anymore, it just wont work

Cambopolu

Aug 6, 2019
Third version available !

This one add more scenes via the fine futton, and many changes to the story progression. Everything is detailed in the readme.
I heavily suggest starting a new game and going in blind to enjoy the twists.

No savefile included this time, didn't had time to test everything myself and wanted to get the new version out asap. As always, send your feedback (contact in the readme).

Download link :
Hey, I am already interested in trying this out. But the link is not letting me download anything. It says that the upload does not exist. Do you mind helping with that?

Cambopolu

Aug 6, 2019
Where is the ghost girl? I have the 5 drops of life but I have no idea where she's suppose to be sleeping for me to use them.
Edit: lol hidden behind one of the walls. Should have been obvious considering the fox girl's ability.

Anyway great game even though I'm not even really into paizuri or large breasts but the art and some of the girl's designs/personalities definitely made up for it. Especially Nerine and Kuko. Just adorable.
She is actually hidden in the wall in the Sinking Zone. If you go down the rope(the teleportation marker places you beside it), get to the map that you fought the boss(no differences in elevation, just some bridges that change, and in the top right corner there will be some red vein-like lines) and go to the top right corner. Press the select button and it should open up to you.

Raven_115

Sep 15, 2020
I have the local emulator well installed and when I run the game in Japanese as Admin, nothing happens. Neither opens nor error or anything. Can someone help me plss?

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes