RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Raven_115

Sep 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "MystZER0, publicación: 4454506, miembro: 18331"]
¿Tiene el RTP necesario para la versión de RPG Maker de este juego?

[/CITAR]

I think so, I installed it on another occasion

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
[QUOTE = "MystZER0, publicación: 4454506, miembro: 18331"]
¿Tiene el RTP necesario para la versión de RPG Maker de este juego?

[/CITAR]

I think so, I installed it on another occasion
double make sure you have the one for XP, if it still doesn't work give us more info on exactly what's going on and what OS you're using

Raven_115

Sep 15, 2020
double make sure you have the one for XP, if it still doesn't work give us more info on exactly what's going on and what OS you're using
When I try to run the game by right clicking and Japanese (admin) just nothing happens, no error appears, the game does not come out, nothing happens ... I have Win10, and other games like this do work.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
When I try to run the game by right clicking and Japanese (admin) just nothing happens, no error appears, the game does not come out, nothing happens ... I have Win10, and other games like this do work.
maybe try in running it in compatability mode. also you don't need to run it as an admin and maybe try running it from your desktop. it once acted up for me and that made it work

Raven_115

Sep 15, 2020
maybe try in running it in compatability mode. also you don't need to run it as an admin and maybe try running it from your desktop. it once acted up for me and that made it work
I didn't understand what you mean by compatibility mode

Murdaren

Jul 30, 2019
how I defeat the reaper in the abandoned estate ? can i find a insta death resistant accesory or i just have to level up so much that i can one shot him?

Django_Farney

Jul 11, 2020
hey guys, i changed the locale, but the game just don´t open, Nothing happens. If anyone can help, i wold be greatful

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please anyone ran into that issue? I cannot execute the game bc of that error
Run the game with or actually using Japanese locale. A lot of the file names are in Japanese, so make sure they...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bandizip and WinRAR can be switched over to Japanese.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes