RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Absolutely depressing game and story. The author must be all kinds of fucked up. I don't know if I should respect him for dedication, or be disgusted with their titfuck-assisted-suicide fetish.
There's only one ending, and you can probably guess what happens by reading my above sentence...

Reactions: Nelari

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
Absolutely depressing game and story. The author must be all kinds of fucked up. I don't know if I should respect him for dedication, or be disgusted with their titfuck-assisted-suicide fetish.
There's only one ending, and you can probably guess what happens by reading my above sentence...
Two endings, but any of them kills you, KEKW

• Haha
Reactions: Nelari

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Two endings, but any of them kills you, KEKW
Well, I meant one ending that's considered "true", since there's technically an "ending" for every girl, but only the harem one is considered the ending-ending after which the credits roll.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
Well, I meant one ending that's considered "true", since there's technically an "ending" for every girl, but only the harem one is considered the ending-ending after which the credits roll.
Ah... right, I forgot about solo girls endings, because I feeled only all girls paizuri ending and white girl ending. Everything else are like an illusion of ending

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
Hello, I made a custom version of this game, and I need testers before I change more stuff. What I want is some feedback on the game's pacing and grinding when playing 100% legit, and feedback for the H scenes.

I fixed a few untranslated lines, and corrected the punctuation in the script. All the other changes are explained in the README
I included a software to play the game in a maximized windows without fucking up the resolution, as well as a complete savefile (but please remember that I'm asking for feedback on a legit playthrough)

Suggestions welcome

contact in the README

Download link :

Last edited:

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
Hello, it's me again. I'm still doing a lot of work in this "enhanced" version of the game. Last feature I added is the ability to be woken up by a girl via a custom menu accessed in your room via the fine futton. In the default version of the game, girls wake you up one time when they reach 4/5 heart, then never do it again. I felt it was a waste to have stuff like this only happen once per playthrough, so I added the ability to trigger the scene on demand.

Detailed changes so far :

I plan to also make available Kuko rape scene in the western forest, and every Fuyo's drug test events.

Download link :

Last edited:

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
Hello, it's me again. I'm still doing a lot of work in this "enhanced" version of the game. Last feature I added is the ability to be woken up by a girl via a custom menu accessed in your room via the fine futton. In the default version of the game, girls wake you up one time when they reach 4/5 heart, then never do it again. I felt it was a waste to have stuff like this only happen once per playthrough, so I added the ability to trigger the scene on demand.

Detailed changes so far :

I plan to also make available Kuko rape scene in the western forest, and every Fuyo's drug test events.

Download link :
Wow, really appreciate your work! I will try it as soon as possible.
I loved this game except for the grind, but thegirls and the paizuri scenes were amazing!

Reactions: waisse

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
Wow, really appreciate your work! I will try it as soon as possible.
I loved this game except for the grind, but thegirls and the paizuri scenes were amazing!
There should be no grind required if you focus on Karin's quest and only dump your xp on her. Using good gear also helps a lot no matter your lvl.

Reactions: Roding

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
Third version available !

This one add more scenes via the fine futton, and many changes to the story progression. Everything is detailed in the readme.
I heavily suggest starting a new game and going in blind to enjoy the twists.

No savefile included this time, didn't had time to test everything myself and wanted to get the new version out asap. As always, send your feedback (contact in the readme).

Download link :

Last edited:

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Third version available !

This one add more scenes via the fine futton, and many changes to the story progression. Everything is detailed in the readme.
I heavily suggest starting a new game and going in blind to enjoy the twists.

No savefile included this time, didn't had time to test everything myself and wanted to get the new version out asap. As always, send your feedback (contact in the readme).

Download link :
You're doing god's work.

Hiddenmidden

Jun 29, 2020
How do I use the fullscreen program? Selecting the game, and clicking the large button at the bottom just makes most of the screen black with the game being the same size as the windowed. And it also messes with the image quality. Alt+enter makes it wide, but it at least fits the screen and keeps the image quality.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Anyone know how to get the shovel or whatever you need to dig at the dig spots?
Anyone know what the third event for exploring the mountain with Karin; I found snowman and the flower at the very top. I just keep wandering around and not finding the third event.
Thanks.

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
Anyone know how to get the shovel or whatever you need to dig at the dig spots?
There's a small shovel you can find in a chest. If I remember, it is in a chest somewhere in the region west of the village. You need to open up the bushes near the south west of the village to access that side of the map. Look for a little sign and try activating the area around there.

Reactions: TGIL

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Where is the ghost girl? I have the 5 drops of life but I have no idea where she's suppose to be sleeping for me to use them.
Edit: lol hidden behind one of the walls. Should have been obvious considering the fox girl's ability.

Anyway great game even though I'm not even really into paizuri or large breasts but the art and some of the girl's designs/personalities definitely made up for it. Especially Nerine and Kuko. Just adorable.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes