RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes
Jan 1, 2019
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Style1314

Jun 20, 2020
What are the keyboard controls?? I can't figure out how to open menus or go back to the start screen! PLEASE explain!

Style1314

Jun 20, 2020
I keep getting errors whenever I try to play Kuko's first scene in the gallery. Something about the "graphics/pictures" ? Any solutions??

Style1314

Jun 20, 2020
Run the game with or actually using Japanese locale. A lot of the file names are in Japanese, so make sure they...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bandizip and WinRAR can be switched over to Japanese.
I tried to download and use the emulator listed but it isn't working. I don't use emulators that much and I cant get my screen to look like the image above. Oh well. I got the game working (somehow) but It's literally JUST Kuko's first scene in the gallery that crashes the game.

anon028

Feb 20, 2021
Every time I run it in locale emulator (admin) it immediately gives me this file in the folder: Game.1D707C29C30BCC0crash.dmp
please help!

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Don't know exactly what you mean, I downloaded the zip, and extracted those files to a folder. Idk if that's what you mean by extracting "in japanese"
you need to do this or the japanese files get extracted as gibberish and the game won't load properly because the files it's looking for have been renamed
asad.png

anon028

Feb 20, 2021
you need to do this or the japanese files get extracted as gibberish and the game won't load properly because the files it's looking for have been renamed
View attachment 1048016
Okay I updated winrar, and did that name encoding thing, extracted it in japanese, put the english data pack in, ran it, and it's still giving me that crash file.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Okay I updated winrar, and did that name encoding thing, extracted it in japanese, put the english data pack in, ran it, and it's still giving me that crash file.
do you have the RTP packet for the game's engine?

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes