RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
does anyone know where to get a tool to dig in the spots where the dirt patches(?) are?
You need to do Karin's quests until Kuko kidnaps you. This will dump you in the forest west of the village where zombies roam. The shovel is found there.

Sayaneru

Apr 4, 2021
my bad. it was the amethyst you were missing. this is the map and location it is in. you have to go through the lost forest past the abandoned house to the east. you gonna wanna go north than south east i believe from the river\intersection between the path to the tower, and house. there's gonna be a shit ton of zombies on this map as well. you have to have the trowel to dig it up
View attachment 170528
MystZER0 , Um may I Ask how to get the editor and how to use it?

Noa3

Feb 26, 2021
Here is a CheatEngine File for Exp. Working for me with the original game and use of the Locale tool.
in game, go in the pause menu and then change to the cheat engine there you can put your exp value in.
for the correct value you need to get you end value times 2 + 1 as input (value*2)+1.

Nov 30, 2019
Here is a CheatEngine File for Exp. Working for me with the original game and use of the Locale tool.
in game, go in the pause menu and then change to the cheat engine there you can put your exp value in.
for the correct value you need to get you end value times 2 + 1 as input (value*2)+1.
thx i have a try

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
which folder do i have to put the file in?

BaelStriker

Feb 14, 2020
i played for awhile and took a break but now i get this when i try to load a save anyone know how to fix?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
nope that error pops up the moment i try to bring up any save file from the save menu
This is pretty clearly a serialization error, one of your savefiles has something wrong with it. Since the load menu tries to read basic data from all of them you should try to move them outside the folder, one by one, until you find the one causing the issue.

Noa3

Feb 26, 2021
Does anyone know how to get past the rocks that are blocking some areas like the mountain
you need to craft an item for it. if you dont have the recipt, you need to progress the other girls or just search for ingrediens

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
They don't look like loli at all, but don't mind if I do
"oppai-loli" is a term the japanese otaku community have used since forever, adding big tits to a loli, but without aging-up the rest of her body is what makes one, so most of the girls here fit the description

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So two questions one where is the last hot spring located and two are there any other girls other than the ones in the village and if so how do I find them and I guess three questions third how to marry them

BaelStriker

Feb 14, 2020
This is pretty clearly a serialization error, one of your savefiles has something wrong with it. Since the load menu tries to read basic data from all of them you should try to move them outside the folder, one by one, until you find the one causing the issue.
thanks i just went through them today and unfortunately its the single save with the most time on it but atleast i dont have to start from scratch

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes