RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
Now the real question is... wheres that at?
What? The foxgirl? The Sinking Zone? If you don't know what either of these are you need to progress more I think. Unless I'm not understanding correctly, in which case I'll repeat again : the foxgirl can show you were hiddden passageways are. You just need to have her in your group and visit the Sinking Zone to find that secret entrance to the last girl.

Reactions: tiredofusernames

IvanDaSlayer

Dec 1, 2020
What? The foxgirl? The Sinking Zone? If you don't know what either of these are you need to progress more I think. Unless I'm not understanding correctly, in which case I'll repeat again : the foxgirl can show you were hiddden passageways are. You just need to have her in your group and visit the Sinking Zone to find that secret entrance to the last girl.
I'm not sure where the sinking zone is, i haven't found it yet

M-0-X

Mar 1, 2021
So, I can't find the last two jewels for Shikimi's quest.
So far I found: Lapis, Pearl, Ruby and Amethist
Can anyone help me out?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
So, I can't find the last two jewels for Shikimi's quest.
So far I found: Lapis, Pearl, Ruby and Amethist
Can anyone help me out?
There's one in each area and some of them are well hidden. The best course of action is taking Nerine to each area and talk to her so she tells you how many treasures left are there, then take Kuchinashi (fox girl) and explore every corner of the areas with missing treasures since her passive ability highlights chests hidden by the scenery.

Reactions: M-0-X

M-0-X

Mar 1, 2021
There's one in each area and some of them are well hidden. The best course of action is taking Nerine to each area and talk to her so she tells you how many treasures left are there, then take Kuchinashi (fox girl) and explore every corner of the areas with missing treasures since her passive ability highlights chests hidden by the scenery.
Thanks dude, turns out I'm just blind as a bat.
One of them was already in my inventory and the other I found through hours of being an idiot and going past it.

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
Alt+Enter
OMG dude, I saw your comment and think: why did someone repeated what I said? I already said that the shortcut is Alt+Enter. Then I saw that I wrote Alt+F4 in my comment and facepalmed :FacePalm: That's what happens when you are writing "Alt+Enter" while you realise that it's a shortcut so simple that sounds like the trolling Alt+F4 and write that memory instead of the intended message. My bad :censored:

Reactions: virio

Sans1550

Feb 25, 2020
OMG dude, I saw your comment and think: why did someone repeated what I said? I already said that the shortcut is Alt+Enter. Then I saw that I wrote Alt+F4 in my comment and facepalmed :FacePalm: That's what happens when you are writing "Alt+Enter" while you realise that it's a shortcut so simple that sounds like the trolling Alt+F4 and write that memory instead of the intended message. My bad :censored:
MV5BYWM4OTBiNTQtMjQ4NS00YWU0LTlhM2QtZGZlZjIyYzE0NTMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQyMTI3NDY@._V1_.jpg No problem man

By the way, I was tilted by how Kuko (INTJ Glasses girl) kept saying that the protagonist was gonna die without procreating so I edited some of her sprites to make her pregnant. I'm not an artist by any means, I just sampled some assets and edited the rest.

To install the mod, just place the "Graphics" folder inside your game folder (where your .exe is).
If it asks you to overwrite, you did it right.

View attachment Kuko_Preg.zip

Sandanzuki

Jan 2, 2019
Where is the Deep Forest spring? I found the artificial one, but I'm still at 4/5 so I can't introduce it yet.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Where is the Deep Forest spring? I found the artificial one, but I'm still at 4/5 so I can't introduce it yet.
From the monument in the deepest part of the Deep Forest (the one that connects to the Sunken Zone) go down and right, you'll find a secret passage through the trees that takes you to the spring. If you take Kuchinashi with you the secret passage will be highlighted with an arrow.

Reactions: Sandanzuki
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes