RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Azer74

Jun 27, 2020
Hello guys can someone help me ?
Because i have a problem. The problem is : how do you wake up the girl with white hair ? I have every girl 5 except tsubaki and i know you need to find 5 gem i guess, i read it in the comment. But i don t know how they looks like and i don t know if i unlock this mission.

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
Is there any way to upscale the window of the game? Not fullscreen, just make it x2 or x3 times bigger to avoid image quality loss.

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
That's one way to look at it
Spoiler free summary: dude wakes up in a village filled with oppai lolis where all but one of them love to het tit fucked

Lite spoiler summary:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega spoiler summary: no seriously it might be better you don't read this one
I just finished the history and I'm still assimilating it:

Last edited:
Reactions: ysoggoth

Thue

Jul 26, 2021
Hey Guys can someone Help me? So i Started playing this Game today and i Got really far but till now my h-scenes are Not animated, is this normal? Because i know that some h-scenes are animated but till now Mine we're only Pictures.

Noa3

Feb 26, 2021
Hey Guys can someone Help me? So i Started playing this Game today and i Got really far but till now my h-scenes are Not animated, is this normal? Because i know that some h-scenes are animated but till now Mine we're only Pictures.
sry dude, the only animation you will see are the battle flashes and the flashing from cumming

Thue

Jul 26, 2021
[QUOTE = "MystZER0, publicación: 4454506, miembro: 18331"]
¿Tiene el RTP necesario para la versión de RPG Maker de este juego?

[/CITAR]

I think so, I installed it on another occasion
sry dude, the only animation you will see are the battle flashes and the flashing from cumming
Wait but I know for a fact that some scenes are animated.

or is this one fake?

Thue

Jul 26, 2021
Hey guys I need your help. I cant find the blue flowers and the horn for fuyous task. I dont even know where to search at. Also i already can marry some girls but how does it work? Do I need to max all the girls bevor marriage?

Noa3

Feb 26, 2021
Could you maybe also tell me where i find the blue flowers and the horn? Would appreciate it.
sadly after many hours i never reached this point in the game, and this is the first animation i saw now, i dont know how much more will be in there

Noa3

Feb 26, 2021
Hey guys I need your help. I cant find the blue flowers and the horn for fuyous task. I dont even know where to search at. Also i already can marry some girls but how does it work? Do I need to max all the girls bevor marriage?
you can get blue flowers on multiple places, i get them in the swamps south/east from the forest.
i belive the blue flowers can even drop. the horn shelf is a drop not sure but try to take a look in the mountains

you can marry a girl if you got all quests for her done and/or have 5 hearts of her. depends on the girl.
you should do a save before mirrage, you can always start it and the game will end, it unlocks a bit stuff.

Reactions: A-9570

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Can somebody tell me how to find/unlock hoozuki?
After completing the main story go to the Sunken Zone and you'll find items that weren't there before. Collect all of them then go to the deepest part of the zone, you'll be able to open a door to a new area with Hoozuki.

Reactions: zack3000xd

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
someone have an idea how to find the foxgirl?
Keep doing Tsubaki's missions, after you complete a certain number of them a scene will play where the earth shakes for a moment. Go to the deepest part of the forest west of the village and you'll see a tower where you'll find her.

Reactions: Noa3
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes