RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Sandanzuki

Jan 2, 2019
you need to get with karin to the swamp zone, there is a point wich in wich you get pushed and then you can get them
And with this, I was able to get them. Turns out you can return to the screen where Karin causes you to fall and the entrance is still there. The items shown in my previous post are just two units of gold dust, in case anyone was wondering.

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
The game is good, too bad it ain't translated, it's a pain in the ass using Google Translate...also i wonder what is omitted in the demo version compared to the full one, considering i have the demo one

Last edited:

Noa3

Feb 26, 2021
The game is good, too bad it ain't translated, it's a pain in the ass using Google Translate...also i wonder what is omitted in the demo version compared to the full one, considering i have the demo one
the version you can get here is fully translated ? or do i get something wrong

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
the version you can get here is fully translated ? or do i get something wrong

i've run into some lines that aren't fully translated, but for the most part it gets the job done, like i said use Goggle Translate for those. I'm still wondering what's the big difference between demo and full version, i saw some saying the demo version doesn't have the fox girl and Hoozuki (the white haired girl) if that's true that would be a shame, considering they looked pretty cool and interesting, i was looking forward for them, on a related note having an actual map that would tell you where the hell you're going would be really helpfull, or at least preventing getting lost or finding the same location everytime, infact i have 0 idea where is the last hot spring, i found all except one (in the normal forest, in the cave, in the swamp and in the mountains)

alright i just noticed the full version has the H scenes animated while the demo doesn't...and right now the game gave me an error screen right after Kuko's ending erasing all my progress in the process....fantastic

Last edited:

Noa3

Feb 26, 2021
the game here should be mostly English translated.
you get here the full game with all girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are no animations in the game, ether in the demo or in the full game. i saw some on a certain website but this was created as animation for this movie. there is nothing playable of which i know. slap me if iam wrong.

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
the game here should be mostly English translated.
you get here the full game with all girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are no animations in the game, ether in the demo or in the full game. i saw some on a certain website but this was created as animation for this movie. there is nothing playable of which i know. slap me if iam wrong.

it mostly is but not full, also sorry but what you mean? where do i get the full game here? (as in full game with all the girls)
if what you said about the last hot spring is referring to Karin's task then i already did that

well the H scenes have the images at least moving a bit, despite being on the same position, mine are just static
like this one for example, i just have the demo version so i assumed this must be on the full version

i'm still really bummered about the game crashing and deleting all the progress, tho it seems that Graphic error thingy is a recurrent problem, considering other people got it besides me, i guess it being a demo really shows here, just hope the full version doesn't have the error too, otherwise oh no...

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
it mostly is but not full, also sorry but what you mean? where do i get the full game here? (as in full game with all the girls)
First post in the thread.

well the H scenes have the images at least moving a bit, despite being on the same position, mine are just static
like this one for example, i just have the demo version so i assumed this must be on the full version
Yeah, someone brought that up before but it seems it's a fanmade video, there's no patch or version of the game with animations as far as I know.

Reactions: Estronix

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
First post in the thread.

Yeah, someone brought that up before but it seems it's a fanmade video, there's no patch or version of the game with animations as far as I know.

alright thanks, tho just for asking, does Hoozuki crash the game and deletes the game's files during her ending? Cause i gotta say i'm dissapointed on the fact you can't have her becoming a party member on fights nor have any interaction with the others, she's just used as a literal paizuri forniture in your room only seen by you and that's it...really underwhelming considering the build up to the Sinking Zone and her...

regarding Shikimi i'm missing 2 left jewels for her, i got Lapis Lazuli, Ruby, Sapphire and Pearl, so i'm assuming i need something like Diamond for sure and the last one is Emerald, Topaz or Opal maybe? i'm thinking of using Kuchinashi's ability to find the missing ones, hope it'll work

regarding Kuko i still need to find out where is the last hot spring, no idea about that one

Last edited:

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
alright thanks, tho just for asking, does Hoozuki crash the game and deletes the game's files during her ending?
I don't think so, no, it didn't happen to me at least.

regarding Shikimi i'm missing 2 left jewels for her, i got Lapis Lazuli, Ruby, Sapphire and Pearl, so i'm assuming i need something like Diamond for sure and the last one is Emerald, Topaz or Opal maybe? i'm thinking of using Kuchinashi's ability to find the missing ones, hope it'll work
That's the correct approach. Remember you can also bring Nerine to each area and talk to her and she'll tell you how many treasures are left.

regarding Kuko i still need to find out where is the last hot spring, no idea about that one
I'm guessing it's the Swamp one or the Deep Forest one since those are somewhat hidden. Kuchinashi's ability also highlight hidden passages so you can also bring her to help find them.

Skorp98

Mar 27, 2022
stay.png
Hey guys so i've just recently completed the game and i did some examining on the game files and ive come across this picture from the said files (stay.png). Just asking if this was in the game because i dont remember these certain sprites. Maybe its from when the girls wake you up? or a possible sprite for another ending? What do you all think?

Reactions: GideonLover

Jugan

Apr 1, 2022
Anybody knows where the item for Kuri task in the cave located?
Fully explored the cave and still stuck for a day...

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes