RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
o
I just finished the history and I'm still assimilating it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Late but i also wanted to know about that as well, the MC, which i don't really like that much...died as a child because he got lost in a field, but we don't even know how and why he was even there to begin with...then he somehow ended up in this realm (a limbo pretty much) and Tsubaki found him (the chief loli) and took him in the hamlet, but then did Tsubaki existed before the MC got killed? Did the realm existed before the MC got killed as well? Tsubaki then had sex with him for god knows how much, we don't know if he's the one that asked for it or is Tsubaki that wanted that (tho i guess that's easy to answer lol) nor how did Kuko come to life and the others as well, if the MC created the realm and the lolis after being killed, then he should have been the first entity to exist in the limbo, which should have been just void because it hadn't been formed yet by that point, was Tsubaki who created the whole realm somehow? Granted if the MC did that it would explain why the lolis are so stacked only on the upper front of their body, that's the thing he enjoys the most, tho it's funny how they are the ones that remind him a girls' body ain't just boobs, but we don't know how he even did that to begin with, did he liked halmets to the point he created one too? And he doesn't die because his soul doesn't want that? yeah not sure how that works honestly, nor why and how he's even connected to the realm...
Also how in hell they are capable to killing the MC? they ain't Succubus and they don't drain life, they don't drain anything actually, the MC just passes out everytime, the only one that does drain life is Hoozuki, but she's a demon capable of warping reality and crashing the game, a feat no other girl even came close, they are all humans apart from Kuchi, the fox girl (which is a youkai maybe?) dunno, not sure what's the deal with her either...Azami is even a hard boss in a crossover game that is capable of killing the MC in that game, which makes no sense, once again i could see Hoozuki there but Azami definitely not, although despite referencing her original game, that crossover is most likely not canon and done just for gameplay purposes of giving her an important role, after all the choises were made just based on popularity polls and not common sense lol, Azami is the most popular afterall.

Yeah the true ending makes no sense because it goes against what the MC's ideal case would be, which is literally any ending of the girls lol, i wouldn't call them murders as it's literally the MC that forces his way through the girls, i honestly felt more bad for the girls that had to stick around with this guy lol.

Also yeah the whole paizuri obsession was never explained, but i guess that's just some people are really into big boobs, which is something i can get behind lol.

Last edited:

noriyasu2606

May 15, 2021
o

Late but i also wanted to know about that as well, the MC, which i don't really like that much...died as a child because he got lost in a field, but we don't even know how and why he was even there to begin with...then he somehow ended up in this realm (a limbo pretty much) and Tsubaki found him (the chief loli) and took him in the hamlet, but then did Tsubaki existed before the MC got killed? Did the realm existed before the MC got killed as well? Tsubaki then had sex with him for god knows how much, we don't know if he's the one that asked for it or is Tsubaki that wanted that (tho i guess that's easy to answer lol) nor how did Kuko come to life and the others as well, if the MC created the realm and the lolis after being killed, then he should have been the first entity to exist in the limbo, which should have been just void because it hadn't been formed yet by that point, was Tsubaki who created the whole realm somehow? Granted if the MC did that it would explain why the lolis are so stacked only on the upper front of their body, that's the thing he enjoys the most, tho it's funny how they are the ones that remind him a girls' body ain't just boobs, but we don't know how he even did that to begin with, did he liked halmets to the point he created one too? And he doesn't die because his soul doesn't want that? yeah not sure how that works honestly, nor why and how he's even connected to the realm...
Also how in hell they are capable to killing the MC? they ain't Succubus and they don't drain life, they don't drain anything actually, the MC just passes out everytime, the only one that does drain life is Hoozuki, but she's a demon capable of warping reality and crashing the game, a feat no other girl even came close, they are all humans apart from Kuchi, the fox girl (which is a youkai maybe?) dunno, not sure what's the deal with her either...Azami is even a hard boss in a crossover game that is capable of killing the MC in that game, which makes no sense, once again i could see Hoozuki there but Azami definitely not, although despite referencing her original game, that crossover is most likely not canon and done just for gameplay purposes of giving her an important role, after all the choises were made just based on popularity polls and not common sense lol, Azami is the most popular afterall.

Yeah the true ending makes no sense because it goes against what the MC's ideal case would be, which is literally any ending of the girls lol, i wouldn't call them murders as it's literally the MC that forces his way through the girls, i honestly felt more bad for the girls that had to stick around with this guy lol.

Also yeah the whole paizuri obsession was never explained, but i guess that's just some people are really into big boobs, which is something i can get behind lol.
So after he dies, he will come back to life, and they go on with their lives as if nothing happened?

SheepFlip

May 16, 2021
Hey, guys! I want to edit some text from RPG maker games. Is there a way to edit the text to what you see fit?
Any tools or tutorials would be greatly appreciated!

I've only ever successfully been able to edit text from games that have .json files containing their dialogue.
I'm mainly looking to translate this game.
For reference, this game was made in RPG Maker XP. Is there a way to edit the .rxdata files? (Tutorials please!)

I'm aware there is an English translation for the game, but I'm not satisfied with it and I'd like to make some changes myself.
I've looked around for a way to do this for days, but haven't found a method to edit text in RPG Maker.

Thanks in advance for your help, you guys!

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Correct.

The abandoned manor should be one screen down and a screen right from the tomb IIRC, but you need to find a secret path through the vegetation.

Reactions: Minhnguyen2133

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I don't think they can find Kuchinashi yet, IIRC they need to complete all of Karin's requests before the area she's in becomes available.

Also, it seems I was mistaken, it's the Deep Forest hotspring the one located south and east from the tomb (just hug the right wall when exiting the tomb screen through the south).

To find the abandoned manor go south from the lake with a small island with a tree in the middle of the Deep Forest (you should've seen it if you found the tomb) until you find a cave, go through the cave (there's only one entrance and one exit) and keep going and you'll find it.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes