RPGM Completed In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits [v1.03a+] [Aeba no Mori]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Jugan

Apr 1, 2022
I don't think they can find Kuchinashi yet, IIRC they need to complete all of Karin's requests before the area she's in becomes available.

Also, it seems I was mistaken, it's the Deep Forest hotspring the one located south and east from the tomb (just hug the right wall when exiting the tomb screen through the south).

To find the abandoned manor go south from the lake with a small island with a tree in the middle of the Deep Forest (you should've seen it if you found the tomb) until you find a cave, go through the cave (there's only one entrance and one exit) and keep going and you'll find it.
Where i can find the Kitsune and Kuchinashi?
I just found the white haired loli in the sinking zone and dont know what to do anymore.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Where i can find the Kitsune and Kuchinashi?
I just found the white haired loli in the sinking zone and dont know what to do anymore.
The Kitsune and Kuchinashi are one and the same.

If you completed all of Karin's tasks the west forest (from the village) should've opened. If you explore it you'll end up in a screen with a dead end.
You need to do Tsubaki's daily quests several times until a cutscene plays where the earth shakes for a bit, after that a tower will appear in said dead end, you'll find her there.

Reactions: noriyasu2606

tiredofusernames

Oct 10, 2022
i got the drop of life x 5 but i'm not sure what to do next.
still trying to find the last character
are the other drops on the western forest?
hope there's no more than 5 drops to find.

Last edited:

tiredofusernames

Oct 10, 2022
hi, i would like to take the chance to ask something if anyone knows about this.

forest spring
forgotten spring
snowy spring
hidden spring

from what i read, there are no springs on the western forest.
which is the missing spring and where can i find it ?
any info appreciated.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
i got the drop of life x 5 but i'm not sure what to do next.
still trying to find the last character
are the other drops on the western forest?
hope there's no more than 5 drops to find.
Nope, all of them are in the Sunken Zone. They should open a door in the deepest zone if you found them all.

hi, i would like to take the chance to ask something if anyone knows about this.

forest spring
forgotten spring
snowy spring
hidden spring

from what i read, there are no springs on the western forest.
which is the missing spring and where can i find it ?
any info appreciated.
You're missing the Deep Spring, in the Deep Forest, you need to go through a secret passage between the trees one screen south from the tombstone you use to enter the Sunken Zone, then exit that screen through the southeast.

Reactions: tiredofusernames

tiredofusernames

Oct 10, 2022
Nope, all of them are in the Sunken Zone. They should open a door in the deepest zone if you found them all.

You're missing the Deep Spring, in the Deep Forest, you need to go through a secret passage between the trees one screen south from the tombstone you use to enter the Sunken Zone, then exit that screen through the southeast.
Thank you.

Spider479

Nov 25, 2022
Hi, new to the game but does anyone have tips to level up fast because it gets annoying to grind constantly

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
Hi, new to the game but does anyone have tips to level up fast because it gets annoying to grind constantly
Well there is no quicker way I know of aside from using a save editor (like "saveeditonline") to gain exp. Aside from cheating - you could just grind in the highest level area available to you at the moment. I will detail the recommended level caps for grinding in each area below. Minimum level is not really important - it really depends on your gear.

Forest = 0 (don't grind here)
Cave = 5
Mountain n Swamp = 15
Deep forest = 20
Western forest n Sunken Zone = 20 - 30

2 other things. Don't trigger sex scenes below Lv 10. Your 1 shot potential of certain monsters bottoms out below this level even with top class gear, so grinding becomes more of a pain. You always need to bring a loli out with you to explore as well - it essentially doubles your exp gain.

Overall, leveling is REALLY slow in this game - and the sex will slow it down even further. I'd honestly recommend just using the save editor. The game is still pretty slow and grindy even after getting to unthinkable levels using cheats.

Last edited:

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
For the ghost girl (if you're talking about Hoozuki), you need to be alone in your room (so no follower).

And you're right, I totally didn't realize that just giving you a save file wouldn't unlock the whole gallery for you, it would just let you play from my save. I think it might be tied to global.rxdata. I'll attach mine here, try to see if it unlocks the gallery for you.
Bingo, nice. I really enjoy the simple interactive elements of asking for paizuri, and even paying for it with that shikami girl. But I got to deep forest and have noooooooooo idea what to do after years of putting this game down so full gallery will have to do.

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
Does anyone have 100% save file? please upload it. cheat save tool is unable to edit exp. only money and item and variables.

May 3, 2022
Guys, help me out, I can't find the last Gem, it is probably in Deep Forest, but I can't find the Entrance. I have Lapiz, Pearl, Ruby, Amethyst and Sapphire. If you don't mind, give me a screenshot of Entrance and/or some kind of instructions how to get there.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Guys, help me out, I can't find the last Gem, it is probably in Deep Forest, but I can't find the Entrance. I have Lapiz, Pearl, Ruby, Amethyst and Sapphire. If you don't mind, give me a screenshot of Entrance and/or some kind of instructions how to get there.
You can get to the Deep Forest going east from the Swamp or jumping down from the Mountain after reaching the caves at the top.

May 3, 2022
You can get to the Deep Forest going east from the Swamp or jumping down from the Mountain after reaching the caves at the top.
Thank you so much for your help, just I wanted to complete game at 100%, I even wasn't interested in hentai part anymore, all what I wanted is to find all secret items but wouldn't find that gem, you helped a lot :D

May 3, 2022
Guys, I have found an images inside the game files with underwater dungeons, heaven, angel statues, statue with sword and etc, anybody knows how to get there in game?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Those are generic/default graphics included with the program used to develop the game, just because they're there doesn't mean they're actually used.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes