• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
Don't worry, it's a cyclic thing. Just like in anime, ten years ago it was school battle harems, now it's isekai, and it's still the same shit just with different aesthetics. Ntr will come back, but in different form. After all, japs can't get enough of getting cucked.
"After all, japs can't get enough of getting cucked." Yuck. They need to regain their samurai spirit.

I like isekai but I sure do wish we have another golden age of school battle harems.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
AH HA
finally
I can throw JP version away now and port this to mobile

also
I think of them like
Cuz they cant come up with great story Sooo let just default cucked story
I dont really understand them but my partner usually joke them that JP full of psycho
I think of cucked like u cant find success sooo let hurt urself with someone else success more. That not Healthy bruh
There are other way to make goood game and ads them. Those big game usually not this cucked genre too but problem is this kind of stuff are not pop soo those indie dev stuff gonna like use cucked story for easy default good story

srly I Just want goood sex content not rape and crap. Just give me lot of variety of them

S#%# Some scene still in JP URgh

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Does someone know where the adult shop is?
I got an anal vibe fpr rose but dont know where to use it. The game said I can use it at the adult shop xD

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
so how the pregnancy mechanic work in this game?
Get a girl's relationship stat for you high enough (through sex and events)

Cum inside her (derp)

"Rest Slowly" in a inn, i.e sleep without doing any h-events

The girl will become preggo and the CG during sex scenes will change accordingly

Go to the clinic to have her give birth, no birthing scene (sadly) but you do get a short scene of the girl commenting on her pregnancy

BONUS: The game has a few (bad?) endings where the MC will settle down with one of the girls and give up on his adventure acessible by getting their relationship stat high enough and doing the corresponding event, these contain unique h-scenes with the gals knocked up with the MC's baby

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
There's no way I can direct download this. When will a Mega Download link be uploaded?? I've noticed that a few others have asked about it & it seems that everyone else just ignores it..

hendrixhent

Jan 20, 2019
so how bad is the MTL is it like edited to make some sense or am i going to blink and have no idea what they're talking about

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
Hello all.

Since I am a big fan of demonesses, and the MC is "literally me", I can't stand to see this game to have such a terrible MTL.
Which is why I learned how to use Translator++ and created this translation.

It's still at it infant state, though, and only a small part of it is translated. I know good enough Japanese, but anything technical related (like the plugins and coding) are beyond my comprehension.

This was created base on the original JP version of the game, but in theory it should also work if you slap it into the www folder of the version found in the OP. This is no longer the case, at least for the current version. I'll try to make it work together with the MTL version in the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BIG ISSUES:
- Crash on opening the pause menu. How to fix: Go to www\img\menus\main\commands and rename GameEnd into Game End (add a space)

Small update July 21th: fixed some errors, translated 1 more H-scene

Last edited:

Birkin

Jan 16, 2021
Hello all.

Since I am a big fan of demonesses, and the MC is "literally me", I can't stand to see this game to have such a terrible MTL.
Which is why I learned how to use Translator++ and created this translation.

It's still at it infant state, though, and only a small part of it is translated. I know good enough Japanese, but anything technical related (like the plugins and coding) are beyond my comprehension.

This was created base on the original JP version of the game, but in theory it should also work if you slap it into the www folder of the version found in the OP.

Do you have discord or some kind of platform to share your translation progress?

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
so how the pregnancy mechanic work in this game?
When a girl like you enough, you will have a chance to impregnate them when having sex in the hotel. Took another few sleeps to see the result, though.
You sure?? Have you tried to use the self destruct item?
Irrelevant. Self destruct only tear the girls' clothes, and allow them to see their post-defeat scenes.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes