VN Unity Completed With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ [Final + DLC] [BousabaG]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Why is the sister version of the text document for this mod completely blank? Has anyone else noticed this, or is it this way just for me? The non-incest version and the cousin version both have pages and pages of text in the text document, but the sister version is completely blank. Did it get deleted, and if so why?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sounds like edited versions of the auto translation, one extra edited. The incest one was blank but seems to be back. If the auto translator is a new enough version it can be told to use DeepL.

Dec 5, 2021
Coolio might be something to keep in mind for other games as well as I've noticed this for other auto translated games. Side note for anyone interested, switching the translator to use deepl reduces a lot of work as that translator is rather good.
Sounds like edited versions of the auto translation, one extra edited. The incest one was blank but seems to be back. If the auto translator is a new enough version it can be told to use DeepL.
How do you change it to DeepL ?
And about the incest one, It's still blank for me

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do you change it to DeepL...
Swear the incest version had text last night... Just checked and the auto translator is too old, also ReiPatcher. Here...

With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ 21.01.11 with auto translator -

It's switched to DeepL, in AutoTranslatorConfig.ini you can fiddle with things like that and the languages. Coming (very) very soon should be and extra...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 5, 2021
i've seen other comments from before in this thread also talking about the incest google doc suddenly being empty, then being fixed, so it seems the Google doc keeps suddenly "clearing"/"wiping" itself

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It seems like this isn't the (buy the) game and DLC full pack, when I first started it up it wanted the file location of the original. Looks like that was a one time thing though, as it didn't ask the second time even with the base game moved somewhere else. So hopefully this just works for you...

With an Older Girl Plus Situation ~Yuina's (More) Sweet Encouragement~ -

Auto translator just copy and pasted from the game above.

Edit - Looks like you will have to do the check for the base game, if this doesn't recognise your copy of the game then you'll probably need that one above.

Last edited:

sixsix7

Jun 21, 2018
It seems like this isn't the (buy the) game and DLC full pack, when I first started it up it wanted the file location of the original. Looks like that was a one time thing though, as it didn't ask the second time even with the base game moved somewhere else. So hopefully this just works for you...

With an Older Girl Plus Situation ~Yuina's (More) Sweet Encouragement~ - Workupload

Auto translator just copy and pasted from the game above.

It doesnt seem to read my base game when choosing the directory.
it says " Error- yuina's sweet encouragement required" in japanese.
i tried both the DLC and the base game from different sites including this.
i moved it to desktop and tried locale emulator, still same results.

Any ideas?

[edit] is it possible for you to upload the game already patched with the DLC? if not nvm.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any ideas?
Try with the game above, it could be because the ones you tried (like the opening posts) used ReiPatcher.
is it possible for you to upload the game already patched with the DLC? if not nvm.
Didn't say it as clearly as I'd like but what I posted is the game and DLC, just not the buy them both together version. It doesn't want to install anything just check you already have the base game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone know where is the save located?
Not one hundred percent sure but maybe here...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\BousabaG\お姉ちゃんといっしょ\bindata

You might need to unhide appdata, or use %appdata% in Windows search.

Reactions: hilo01

PapaDonger

Mar 1, 2021
i got the dlc version but i cant click on the bonus button, do i need to progess the main game? i have a 15 day save

JosephF

May 28, 2019
i got the dlc version but i cant click on the bonus button, do i need to progess the main game? i have a 15 day save
You need to clear the game first, then it unlocks. Btw Bonus is basically the extras menu where you can see the CGs and the like.

PapaDonger

Mar 1, 2021
You need to clear the game first, then it unlocks. Btw Bonus is basically the extras menu where you can see the CGs and the like.
yeah i noticed, but some of them that i already completed are still greyed out, must be a bug of some sort

JosephF

May 28, 2019
yeah i noticed, but some of them that i already completed are still greyed out, must be a bug of some sort
The CGs? They are all different costumes you can use on the sex scenes, like naked, with pajamas, with underwear, etc. For some reason you need to do the same scene with each variation of costume available to fully unlock the gallery.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes