VN Unity Completed With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ [Final + DLC] [BousabaG]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes
Nov 18, 2020
After install, you can edit your file using a text editor (like sublime text or atom etc.) while playing... and you can press (ALT+R) to reload the translation immediately in-game.

Nov 18, 2020
I am posting the links again in case other people have not seen the comments above.

[ --If you want to collaborate with the manual translation of this game you can do it here (Currently ~70% complete): --]

With an Older Girl (Normal):

Cousin Version:

Sister version:

---- I update all versions when any are being modified. -----

[ -- for any questions or discussions on discord server:

Discord:

[ --How to install? --]

Download it as .txt file

Name: _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt

Install: [wherever you downloaded the game] \ With an Older Girl \ AutoTranslator \ Translation \ en \ Text

[ --Do not delete the Japanese dialogue (or write too long sentences) it ruins the format and other problems---]

FAQ

[ --After install, you can edit your file using a text editor (like sublime text or atom etc.) while playing... and you can press (ALT+R) to reload the translation immediately in-game. If using this method, after translating:

- You could copy-paste text in google doc

- or send it to me in discord

- ...or upload the file here... or many other ways... as you prefer. --]

Text editor :

Sublime text 2 :

Atom:

------------------------------------

( •̀ ω •́ )✧[ Thank you all !! ]

Last edited:

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I didn't know the translation was still being worked on. I saw that the google doc didn't have any new comments in months so I assumed it got abandoned. God speed.

Reactions: nonomnismoriar
Nov 18, 2020
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Do you have a minute?
Do you want to write some naughty dialogue?

We are closer to finishing the translation ... so... we invite you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
to correct the dialogues of the sexual scenes of the game.

-------- Even if it's just one word _(〒o〒)_ ---------

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ We will all appreciate it! (・ω <) ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

[ --If you want to collaborate with the manual translation of this game you can do it here (Currently ~70% complete): --]

With an Older Girl (Normal):

Cousin Version:

Sister version:

---- I update all versions when any are being modified. -----

[ -- for any questions or discussions on discord server:

Discord:

[ --How to install? --]

Download it as .txt file

Name: _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt

Install: [wherever you downloaded the game] \ With an Older Girl \ AutoTranslator \ Translation \ en \ Text

[ --Do not delete the Japanese dialogue (or write too long sentences) it ruins the format and other problems---]

FAQ

[ --After install, you can edit your file using a text editor (like sublime text or atom etc.) while playing... and you can press (ALT+R) to reload the translation immediately in-game. If using this method, after translating:

- You could copy-paste text in google doc

- or send it to me in discord

- ...or upload the file here... or many other ways... as you prefer. --]

Text editor :

Sublime text 2 :

Atom:

( •̀ ω •́ )✧[ Thank you all !! ]

Last edited:

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Yuina is both referred to as MC's sister and cousin in the game and on DLsite and it's really weird and confusing.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
Yuina is both referred to as MC's sister and cousin in the game and on DLsite and it's really weird and confusing.
I'm guessing here as I haven't played the game yet (waiting on the translation) but this is likely because some family titles are used generically in Japanese. Calling someone sister, uncle, gramps, etc is very common even if you don't or barely know someone. She's probably a cousin who is referred to as a "nee-chan" generically. Then it gets machine translated without the grammar to make this clear. Again, just a guess based on what I know of Japanese.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I need help this game does not run, neither do I run any with the UnityCrashHandler64.exe file, do I need to install a program or library? i am using w10

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
You have not understood me, I run that .exe that you have pointed out to me, I get a loading screen with a red exclamation and when it finishes nothing happens.

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
You have not understood me, I run that .exe that you have pointed out to me, I get a loading screen with a red exclamation and when it finishes nothing happens.
Download again the game, if that doesnt help, try using locale emulator.

SoundofSun

Sep 22, 2017
So, I noticed an issue with the translation. It seems to re-process certain lines. I checked the current file and the same line is actually in the file multiple times.

For instance:
せいかーい! The "I'm your cousin!" line from the intro is translated on line 52 but is also re-translated several times in the file. It also reprocessed the translation again when I played through the intro and spat out MTL.

Not all lines do this but multiple do. Thoughts on what's going on?

Nov 18, 2020
So, I noticed an issue with the translation. It seems to re-process certain lines. I checked the current file and the same line is actually in the file multiple times.

For instance:
せいかーい! The "I'm your cousin!" line from the intro is translated on line 52 but is also re-translated several times in the file. It also reprocessed the translation again when I played through the intro and spat out MTL.

Not all lines do this but multiple do. Thoughts on what's going on?
It does it when you change save file sometimes, when the .exe doesn't find the line, errors etc. I don't know why... usually it uses the last line created when playing. If you delete the lines it would do it again and again... I gave up.

Nabeee

Mar 24, 2019
It does it when you change save file sometimes, when the .exe doesn't find the line, errors etc. I don't know why... usually it uses the last line created when playing. If you delete the lines it would do it again and again... I gave up.
I've looked into it and it seems that in some Japanese lines the "Japanese space" (I don't know what it's called) was replaced by a regular space (you can see it when copy-pasting because the regular one is smaller), so the MTL doesn't recognize it and re-process the line.

When I replaced the space it worked fine for me.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes