VN Unity Completed With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ [Final + DLC] [BousabaG]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

thaijj

Jan 24, 2018
Perfectly good game but the MTL completely ruins it. I have to forced myself not to look at the text and focus on her voice which is painful.

Actually I was doing the same thing. It is not that hard. There is a .txt at "\With an Older Girl\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text" called "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" with the translation and original japanese dialog...

So ... if you (or anyone there) still want to fix the translation you just have to open that file and edit (I used sublime text 2 without problems).

I could send my version here... but actually anyone could do it better than me because english is not my first language.
I see quite a few people here willing to translate it.
Maybe we could group up and do a community translation?

Personally, I don't have any experience translating a unity game but I'm looking to improve my Japanese and English skill.

Reactions: nonomnismoriar
Nov 18, 2020
Actually I was doing the same thing. It is not that hard. There is a .txt at "\With an Older Girl\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text" called "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" with the translation and original japanese dialog...

So ... if you (or anyone there) still want to fix the translation you just have to open that file and edit (I used sublime text 2 without problems).

I could send my version here... but actually anyone could do it better than me because english is not my first language.
I apologize. Today I tried to continue but realized it didn't work while playing this time ... I'm not even sure why it had worked for me before. :c

edit: WTF now it works... i had a folder with a backup... i deleted it and now it works... i'm not sure what is happening... I'm testing if it depends on the game's internet connection ... or if it was just that it was reading the backup file ... I hope not, I had already translated enough, I hope I haven't wasted my time

it works...png

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2020
It works c: forget what I said. So... I leave here a link open to edit the file together (open to anyone). To install, simply download the file in .txt format with the following name and in the folder that I indicate here (for those who are not sure what I am talking about)

[--Do not delete the japanese dialog (or write too long sentences) PLEASE. in addition to erasing the base of what the developer wanted to say, it ruins the format and the textmeshpro gets crazy when showing the dialog---]

With an older cousin version:

With an older sister version:

Name: _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt

Install: [wherever you downloaded the game] \ With an Older Girl \ AutoTranslator \ Translation \ en \ Text

--- If you want to edit anonymously, make sure you enter the link with your google account closed or simply from an incognito window. --

--------
as I have already deleted what I had when I uninstalled the game when I was angry because I thought it did not work a few minutes ago ... I will upload backup versions (Github) in case someone does something stupid just to fuck
-------

Last edited:

nohpe

Mar 24, 2019

Neat! I think I just found something to do with my time lol. Still need someone who can actually input them into the game, but at least the legwork would theoretically be done, ne?

Edit: Oh my god, I think I need to play through the entire game with all options uuuuugh

Edit 2: So I'm gonna do this the really dumb way, by plaything through while simultaneously editing so I can get the context behind the "dialogue". This is gonna take me a long-ass time, so if someone comes up with an effective one, by all means use that. Mine will be (hopefully)mainly for readability and immersiveness. Also, because i really don't know which is best until I see it for myself, I'll be making four copies of the script(?): 1)First Person with Yuina as a cousin, 2) First Person with Yuina as a Sister, 3) Second Person Cousin, and 4)Second Person Sister. I don't know why I'm doing this but I need something to keep me going, and this is better than work>youtube>sleep>repeat.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2020
Neat! I think I just found something to do with my time lol. Still need someone who can actually input them into the game, but at least the legwork would theoretically be done, ne?

Edit: Oh my god, I think I need to play through the entire game with all options uuuuugh

Edit 2: So I'm gonna do this the really dumb way, by plaything through while simultaneously editing so I can get the context behind the "dialogue". This is gonna take me a long-ass time, so if someone comes up with an effective one, by all means use that. Mine will be (hopefully)mainly for readability and immersiveness. Also, because i really don't know which is best until I see it for myself, I'll be making four copies of the script(?): 1)First Person with Yuina as a cousin, 2) First Person with Yuina as a Sister, 3) Second Person Cousin, and 4)Second Person Sister. I don't know why I'm doing this but I need something to keep me going, and this is better than work>youtube>sleep>repeat.
hahah yeah I think I understand. While I was playing I realize that leaving her as a cousin that only says she is your sister (saying that she is your sister as a joke for living with you, innocently at first), or actually making her a sibling was like a plot twist. It could work as a mod to the game or just for fun.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2020
When I was testing, I noticed that the script adds more text in the file as you progress through the game.

I did not realize it before because I am not very familiar with the unity engine...
,,,and in fact the file did have translated several options and parts of the game that I had not played yet.

I will update the missing dialog and also try to find another more effective way of translation.

However ... so far this method has run well without problems and we have been able to translate the 40% in 2 days.

-------------Thanks to all!

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2020
-- do not delete the japanese dialog (or write too long sentences) PLEASE. In addition to erasing the base of what the developer wanted to say, it ruins the format and the textmeshpro gets crazy when showing the dialog--

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes