VN Unity Completed With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ [Final + DLC] [BousabaG]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
And another one of these which would be nice to test, but just can't as i hate those damn censored parts. No one fucks with minecraft blocks. :LOL:

Agreed. This art is just so good, it's a goddamn shame it's censored. And heavily at that.

Anyone know who the artist is?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
JUST ANOTHER MTL RANT. FEEL FREE TO IGNORE.

Another MTL, another crowd of people being happy about being spoonfed actual garbage. I can't understand this "MTL is better than nothing" mentality. I'd rather look up the CG gallery and settle with that instead of downloading dozens upon dozens of Gigs worth of useless media. I mean, I can't even look at the "latest" feed and feel that initial joy when somethings gets my attention anymore.
It depend. If it's about something with a very simple plot, like this game look like to be, then a basic understanding can be really better than nothing. But if it become a little bit more complex then it become unplayable.
I really wish for more games being excellently translated. But the process is long and the volunteers very few. Sometime is necessary to simply get what you can get. As the old wisdom say "beggars can't be choosers". Even if sometime i really wish to learn japanese. Not only cause not many titles are properly translated, but cause with all the amazing titles that are waiting out there, when a new game appear in these threads is usually some cheap NTR/futa/gender bending crap.

Jun 20, 2018
I feel like there are a few more steps neglected to be mentioned on the installation process and a few other things that where not mentioned.

as I am having to go through everything to try to get it in a state where I can read the text. even if the text is not properly done by a person if it can be understood, I can tolerate it.

Reactions: KayRawart

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Me sees creampie and incest tag together: "ANON, DID YOU JUST CUM IN YOUR SISTER?"
"Gee, Mom, she ASKED me to! She said Daddy doesn't cum in her when he fucks her any more!"

"Well, that's alright then. But if you can cum in her, then you can cum in ME when WE fuck! Remember, your father's had a vasectomy, so YOU have to be the baby-maker in this family from now on!"

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
"Gee, Mom, she ASKED me to! She said Daddy doesn't cum in her when he fucks her any more!"

"Well, that's alright then. But if you can cum in her, then you can cum in ME when WE fuck! Remember, your father's had a vasectomy, so YOU have to be the baby-maker in this family from now on!"

Oh dear.

Boombox 221

Jun 10, 2018
If I had a way to edit text in real time and save my changes to the actual program, I'd gladly fix the MTL with my own interpretations of what is attempted to being conveyed (Without injecting my own bias, of course.) But no such program exists for non coders such as I.

If it did, I would take up arms against raw MTL's. They are soul attacking when you read a pure garbage sentence that makes almost no sense.

Yes, I have dropped stuff purely for being MTL. I'm an avid reader, and grammar, while it is ok to overlook mistakes, still gets me anger-reeee when it happens every single sentence.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes