VN Unity Completed With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ [Final + DLC] [BousabaG]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
JUST ANOTHER MTL RANT. FEEL FREE TO IGNORE.

Another MTL, another crowd of people being happy about being spoonfed actual garbage. I can't understand this "MTL is better than nothing" mentality. I'd rather look up the CG gallery and settle with that instead of downloading dozens upon dozens of Gigs worth of useless media. I mean, I can't even look at the "latest" feed and feel that initial joy when somethings gets my attention anymore.
I agree completely. And I'm super sick of every damn Japanese game they upload is a bunch of pixelated bs. I mean...really, Japan?

Japan: Blood, gore, tentacles, bugs crawling out of nipples, rape, shota, loli, shitting, monsters, inflation, egg deposits, vomit... Noooo problem.

Japan: penis? MUST CENSOR! MUST CENSOR!

nohpe

Mar 24, 2019
I have a lot of time and am 100% willing to translate this, but holy hell, Unity is far more complex than renpy. I don't even know where to find the text for the dialogue, let alone anything else. I'd be open to collaborate, but I think this would be far more complicated than opening a text file lol. My brief search into how to edit unity games and scripts leads me to believe that it's far more easier to make a translation for a game that already has a translation than starting from scratch. Something to do with a JSON file or something. :C

Reactions: nonomnismoriar

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
JUST ANOTHER MTL RANT. FEEL FREE TO IGNORE.

Another MTL, another crowd of people being happy about being spoonfed actual garbage. I can't understand this "MTL is better than nothing" mentality. I'd rather look up the CG gallery and settle with that instead of downloading dozens upon dozens of Gigs worth of useless media. I mean, I can't even look at the "latest" feed and feel that initial joy when somethings gets my attention anymore.
Aint the 90s anymore gigs are now cheaper then ever. You can buy 5TB and up external HDD now. This and hell even the worst kind of malware is fucking gold compared to actual worthless garbage people download daily

erdemli700

May 26, 2019
whoever give 1 star to this is absolutely no-brain this is not insult this is the TRUTH!!!!. WELL mtl(Machine translate) is destroying the mood thou.

Nov 18, 2020
I have a lot of time and am 100% willing to translate this, but holy hell, Unity is far more complex than renpy. I don't even know where to find the text for the dialogue, let alone anything else. I'd be open to collaborate, but I think this would be far more complicated than opening a text file lol. My brief search into how to edit unity games and scripts leads me to believe that it's far more easier to make a translation for a game that already has a translation than starting from scratch. Something to do with a JSON file or something. :C
Actually I was doing the same thing. It is not that hard. There is a .txt at "\With an Older Girl\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text" called "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" with the translation and original japanese dialog...

So ... if you (or anyone there) still want to fix the translation you just have to open that file and edit (I used sublime text 2 without problems).

I could send my version here... but actually anyone could do it better than me because english is not my first language.

Last edited:
Reactions: thaijj

SaiAngeli

Mar 20, 2020
I wish they would set some kind of rule or standard for MTL.. I rather not get my hopes up with a good lucking game and then get broken english that isnt readable in the slightest

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Actually I was doing the same thing. It is not that hard. There is a .txt at "\With an Older Girl\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text" called "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" with the translation and original japanese dialog...

So ... if you (or anyone there) still want to fix the translation you just have to open that file and edit (I used sublime text 2 without problems).

I could send my version here... but actually anyone could do it better than me because english is not my first language.
I'd be willing to bet that your English is many times better than the poetry MTL vomits out.

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Im in the 72th day, i think i unlock all the galery but i dont see an ending, anyone reach it?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes