VN Unity Completed With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ [Final + DLC] [BousabaG]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes
Nov 18, 2020
is the game fully translated yet?
Not yet. I'll be testing again and fixing the spaces as Nabeee said. It's working now c: I have checked the drive documents and i'll be updating all them.
--------------------------------------
Some people have already fixed a lot of text already! Thank you all!!!! ✧ ✧ ✧ ヾ(^▽^*)o ✧ ✧ ✧
... Now the game can be played well for all of us compared to how it was before ✧ ✧ ✧
--------------------------------------

SoundofSun

Sep 22, 2017
Coolio might be something to keep in mind for other games as well as I've noticed this for other auto translated games. Side note for anyone interested, switching the translator to use deepl reduces a lot of work as that translator is rather good.

Reactions: nonomnismoriar

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Damn you MTL! lol ... I guess I'll go play and see how far I can go with it.
Edit: Just playing this game really made me have the urge to go back and play 1room runaway girl

Last edited:

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
From what I gather based on what I've seen in the past weeks, the majority of the frustration of most people stems from the fact that there's no (afaik) "proper" labeling rules for MTLs - if there was a tag or inclusion in the title for it, it would allow people to more easily sort them out if they're not interested.

Personally I've been using MTL for the past few years, since my desire/need for new VNs and games far exceed what have been properly translated - even if the numbers of such titles are going up over the years. I have plans to eventually pick up Japanese properly, but my depression is kind of preventing any real progress on that front as I cannot get past the initial hurdle of studying Kana.

What I can say from having read hundreds of MTL titles is that it gets better as you get used to it.. way better. At first I struggled getting more than the basic meaning of sentences that weren't "properly" translated, while now I can generally make sense of anything but the most garbled of sentences, unless it's something very technical or sci-fi related - and in those situations you might struggle just as much initially even being able to read the language.

You develop an understanding for how the MTL you use does it's job in general as you go. I mostly use LEC for translation, defaulting to Google when that's not an option. From what little I've seen of DeepTL so far, my impression is that it is probably easier to understand for someone that has little to no understanding of neither the language or MTL, but to me every DeepTL translation game I've seen look worse than other MTLs - specifically there are more cases of *really* weird or out-of-place words/sentences, and most sentences also seem to be structured in an overly "formal" way.

As I said though, that's just my personal impression - I've only read one full title that used DeepTL. Based on the little I've seen, most people that are either capable of reading both Japanese and English or are more accustomed to using MTLs in general don't seem very impressed with DeepTL compared to other MTLs - which gives me the impression that any "hype" for it is mostly from people that don't fit into those two categories. I'd be glad to get some feedback on this part.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
I have this rusting away in my SSD for about a year; I have completely forgotten that I already have this [from different place...].
I wonder if the artist is the same one that's prominently featured in all 'TRIANGLE' JRPGMs - it is so critically identical, ultimately felt heavenly to these eyes...

By the way, I know it has been asked frequently, but... can someone please share a save-file?

Last edited:

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I have this rusting away in my SSD for about a year; I have completely forgotten that I already have this [from different place...].
I wonder if the artist is the same one that's prominently featured in all 'TRIANGLE' JRPGMs - it is so critically identical, ultimately felt heavenly to these eyes...

By the way, I know it has been asked frequently, but... can someone please share a save-file?
Yes it is the same artist, and sorry I deleted the game so I don't have the save anymore
After i got the fiance status, can i marry her?
The game ends when you buy the ring and proposes to her and she accepts, then the credit rolls, now actual marriage event then no. After the credits roll there's no new events nor anything, the only thing left is to complete the gallery if you missed using a certain costume in a position. You can see all the CGs on the extra to know with ones you are missing.

KayRawart

Feb 20, 2021
I am fine with MTL.
It's not a serious plot afterall.
But can anyone TELL ME HOW TO ACTIVATE THOSE MTL? There IS an autotranslate folder....but the text is just in japanese. I am completely aware that it's my own lack of knowledge.
But HELP SOMEONE!!

KayRawart

Feb 20, 2021
Yes it is the same artist, and sorry I deleted the game so I don't have the save anymore

The game ends when you buy the ring and proposes to her and she accepts, then the credit rolls, now actual marriage event then no. After the credits roll there's no new events nor anything, the only thing left is to complete the gallery if you missed using a certain costume in a position. You can see all the CGs on the extra to know with ones you are missing.
Hey mate, Sorry to disturb you, but you are one of the person who have played the game and replied just few moments ago.

You see, I am unable change the text to English. The Installation just show "Extract and Run"... But only few options (settings) are translated in English.
There IS an autotranslate folder present...but no matter what I do to activate MTL, or search for the option to do the same, It's been futile so far.
I have been playing eroges quite frequently since few years, but I am aware that my lack of knowledge might be the reason for it....so please try to explain the solution in a bit....basic way...?

Mind helping me please?

IMG_20211017_081159.png

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Hey mate, Sorry to disturb you, but you are one of the person who have played the game and replied just few moments ago.

You see, I am unable change the text to English. The Installation just show "Extract and Run"... But only few options (settings) are translated in English.
There IS an autotranslate folder present...but no matter what I do to activate MTL, or search for the option to do the same, It's been futile so far.
I have been playing eroges quite frequently since few years, but I am aware that my lack of knowledge might be the reason for it....so please try to explain the solution in a bit....basic way...?

Mind helping me please?

View attachment 1456181
Hey mate, no problem we are all helping each other here so don't worry.
So the game should run normally with the MTL, if not there is a few things I can think of.... are your pc on jap locale? it's always best to put it on jap locale to play games not officially translated. Did you click on "お姉ちゃんといっしょ (Patch and Run)"? as you need to run this once, after that any executable is fine. do you play with internet? normally you need it for MTLs and you may need to wait 1-2 seconds for the text to translate.
Another thing download the updated translation on the previous page, download it as a .txt file and put on the translation folder, it has more instructions there, as that one is pretty much an edited MTL and it makes reading more enjoyable.
Hope that helps!

Reactions: KayRawart

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Can someone rip the CG from the game? Tried extracting it but it wont let me and using Ninja Ripper requires me to play the entire game (which I cant be fucked to do rn), manually press PrtSc for each frame I want to save (which includes the UI if I dont hide it), and flips the original images while saving it as a .dds file. Thanks in advance. (Should also note that exhentai yeilds no results as well.)

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Can someone rip the CG from the game? Tried extracting it but it wont let me and using Ninja Ripper requires me to play the entire game (which I cant be fucked to do rn), manually press PrtSc for each frame I want to save (which includes the UI if I dont hide it), and flips the original images while saving it as a .dds file. Thanks in advance. (Should also note that exhentai yeilds no results as well.)

I would try but it's Unity, which I usually have issues with, and it's censored. Not really worth it, imo.

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
I would try but it's Unity, which I usually have issues with, and it's censored. Not really worth it, imo.
It isnt censored if you imagine it as uncensored. Also, understandable. I have no idea why this game in particular was giving me so many issues ripping the CG.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes