VN Unity Completed With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ [Final + DLC] [BousabaG]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

RickAsh

Mar 6, 2022
so the main menu is in english and thats all, everything else is in japanese am i missing something or have i skipped something......

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so the main menu is in english and thats all...
The game here uses a online translator, so it will need to be allowed to connect. Some antivirus might stop it, the main menu should be saved so you'd still get that translation but not the rest.

RickAsh

Mar 6, 2022
The game here uses a online translator, so it will need to be allowed to connect. Some antivirus might stop it, the main menu should be saved so you'd still get that translation but not the rest.
Ah. got it i just have a tendency to play games in offline mode so......nvm thank you very much!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
This looks to be made by the same people who did "Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko." That one had an incredible translation, and this one looks like it's on-par in terms of actual game quality. So the fact it doesn't have a similar translation quality is just... a travesty. :(

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
oh this might be the first time i play online translator game
i was disappointed at first bcs everything in japanese

and anyone has full save or gallery?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not the DLC though, guess DLSite had it in the translation queue before it released.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Really, I'm ashamed of you guys. An official English version has been out for a week now, and nobody's bought and uploaded it? You all fail as community-minded perverts. ;)

*sigh* Looks like it's time for everybody's favorite horny Hulk to post everybody's favorite GIF again...

Thanos Do It Myself.gif

OP updated, get it there.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Am I the only 1 not getting redirected to the linked post? I just end up on the top of page 3...
You've probably changed the default page count, so you'd need to delete the page-XXX# part of the url...

https://f95zone.to/threads/with-an-...couragement-final-bousabag.72209/post-7853189

But the game in the opening post is the new official translation of the base game. The DLC will only work with the specific Japanese version, and the translation is from a online translator.

dartdartn

Feb 16, 2020
When i download the english version, all i get when starting the game is unity logo then black screen. The MLT version works but come on...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When i download the english version, all i get when starting the game is unity logo then black screen...
Try shortening the game folders name, and or having it in as few folders as possible (like on the desktop). I renamed the MTLs folder to just With an Older Girl 21.01.11 to help preemptively avoiding file name and length issues.

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
But the game in the opening post is the new official translation of the base game. The DLC will only work with the specific Japanese version, and the translation is from a online translator.
so either play official translation or have dlc? can't have both?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so either play official translation or have dlc? can't have both?
The DLC will not work with the official English version. The English game doesn't seem to have the same save location as the Japanese one, so it doesn't look like you can play the English one then jump over to the Japanse one with the DLC.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes