VN Unity Completed With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ [Final + DLC] [BousabaG]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Hmm any workarounds to include the dlc? It seems odd they would block out the DLC if you purchase the eng version official

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
It seems odd they would block out the DLC if you purchase the eng version official
Not at all - the game is translated, the DLC is not. Why would they worry when implementing the translation about maintaining technical compatibility with DLC that won't be practically compatible? If they decide to translate the DLC, they'll no doubt make sure that version of it is compatible with their translated version of the base game.

qwerty123669

Aug 20, 2022
half of the time the text dialouge in game do not translate, is it me only me with this problem, if not how do I fix it?

edit: It seems that the translation in the base version of the game has no problem, it is when I play the DLC that the problem occurs

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
half of the time the text dialouge in game do not translate, is it me only me with this problem, if not how do I fix it?
Play the official English version, no DLC but a proper translation. With the online translator try going to...

BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini

Change MaxCharactersPerTranslation from 500 to 1000, it sometimes fixes text that should be not translating.

Reactions: qwerty123669

qwerty123669

Aug 20, 2022
Play the official English version, no DLC but a proper translation. With the online translator try going to...

BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini

Change MaxCharactersPerTranslation from 500 to 1000, it sometimes fixes text that should be not translating.
Thank you, it's much better now

Also i'd like to ask what are the new features in the dlc?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Suppose to keep the plus ones out of game threads, and DLSite probably aren't going to care. There is the crappy online MTL, it's a actual translation or DLC I'm afraid.

prignledingle

Feb 26, 2023
any chance that the dlc could potentially get a translation either official or fan made and be made to work with the english version? probably would be hard to make one but just wondering

latha003

Oct 17, 2022
Although it was unlikely I was hoping the full pack would appear, so the opening post could be updated with just that. But...

First time you start the Plus version it needs to check you have the base game. The one currently in the opening post will not work as it has ReiPatcher installed, this one will...

With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ 21.01.11 with auto translator - Workupload

With an Older Girl Plus Situation ~Yuina's (More) Sweet Encouragement~ 22.03.09 with auto translator - Workupload

Edit - Note that the Plus DLC is unfortunately only for the Japanese game, the official English version doesn't include and can't use it.
Please help Both the links for the base and dlc games are not working Thank you

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please help Both the links for the base and dlc games are not working Thank you
Working for me, downloaded and uploaded to Gofile. They will die if if the link isn't regularly used...

WaOG ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ 21.01.11 with online translator - Workupload or

WaOG Plus Situation ~Yuina's (More) Sweet Encouragement~ 22.03.09 with online translator - Workupload or

Plus will want you to show it you have the base one.

latha003

Oct 17, 2022
Working for me, downloaded and uploaded to Gofile. They will die if if the link isn't regularly used...

WaOG ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ 21.01.11 with online translator - Workupload or

WaOG Plus Situation ~Yuina's (More) Sweet Encouragement~ 22.03.09 with online translator - Workupload or

You're The Man Thank you for reuploading!

dartdartn

Feb 16, 2020
Would be very easy to get a great translation if anyone a bit tech savvy utilized gpt, or any other LLM that can translate. I have seen it done in other japanese games and the result is almost as good as an official translation.

anonop105

Jun 13, 2022

The DeepL dll (DeepLTranslate.ExtProtocol.dll) in the DLC zip doesn't work anymore around the end of 2023, to anyone troubleshooting why nothing is being translated at all for Yuina's you will have to get an updated dll or point the game's autotranslator to a different free translating service by manual text changing the DeepLTranslate "Endpoint=DeepLTranslate" (do not include the quotes when editing) to a different one in 'AutoTranslatorConfig.ini' found in the config folder inside the BepInEx directory.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes