VN Unity Completed With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ [Final + DLC] [BousabaG]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

PapaDonger

Mar 1, 2021
The CGs? They are all different costumes you can use on the sex scenes, like naked, with pajamas, with underwear, etc. For some reason you need to do the same scene with each variation of costume available to fully unlock the gallery.
jesus christ thats a pain in the ass

RandomSaltThrower

Jan 1, 2020
Just used Cheat Engine and found something

use Vale Type as "4byte"

since this game changed the formula for calculating variables so you can't directly scan as you see now

every point are counted as 10 so if you have 6 Action Points, they are actually 60

120-->1200

181-->1810

in some cases, actually point is 1995 but in the game are still shown as 199

too lazy to make a cheat table and still figure out how other variables works

pr83

May 5, 2017
It seems like this isn't the (buy the) game and DLC full pack, when I first started it up it wanted the file location of the original. Looks like that was a one time thing though, as it didn't ask the second time even with the base game moved somewhere else. So hopefully this just works for you...

With an Older Girl Plus Situation ~Yuina's (More) Sweet Encouragement~ - Workupload

Auto translator just copy and pasted from the game above.

Edit - Looks like you will have to do the check for the base game, if this doesn't recognise your copy of the game then you'll probably need that one above.
Shouldn't this be mentioned or pinned in the OP?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Shouldn't this be mentioned or pinned in the OP?
Although it was unlikely I was hoping the full pack would appear, so the opening post could be updated with just that. But...

First time you start the Plus version it needs to check you have the base game. The one currently in the opening post will not work as it has ReiPatcher installed, this one will...

With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~ 21.01.11 with auto translator - Workupload

With an Older Girl Plus Situation ~Yuina's (More) Sweet Encouragement~ 22.03.09 with auto translator - Workupload

Edit - Note that the Plus DLC is unfortunately only for the Japanese game, the official English version doesn't include and can't use it.

Last edited:

Gabob69

May 30, 2020
only me having problems with " With an Older Girl Plus Situation ~Yuina's (More) Sweet Encouragement~ 22.03.09 with auto translator" from the comment before mine?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This version of Plus Situation needs you to have the original game around, and not a copy with ReiPatcher installed. First time you start it up it will ask you to show it that you have the base game. When the window pops up like in...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Usual auto translator things apply, might take a second to work and be blocked but the antivirus. The opening post has been updated with the base game but not Plus.

Gabob69

May 30, 2020
i downloaded both versions of this game from here and when i try to open the 22.03.2022 version with confirming that i have the other version ( 21.01.11 ) it doesnt work, i selected the "WAOGYSE21.01.11BepIn" folder for the confirmation, maybe that's the mistake and i should select an another folder but idk which one tho.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i selected the "WAOGYSE21.01.11BepIn" folder...
That's the zipped game you probably need to extract it. It wants the main game folder, it being renamed from the orgional Japanese didn't matter when I did it.

Gabob69

May 30, 2020
i found it, you have to open the folder called "With an Older Girl 21.01.11", it's inside the folder called "WAOGYSE21.01.11BepIn", thanks for your help!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
Although it was unlikely I was hoping the full pack would appear, so the opening post could be updated with just that. But...
snip
Reported as a update.
Cheers! Also, how do you keep up this constant pace of.. well, everything. I swear I see you everywhere I look, even replying to the most (putting it mildly) stupid questions or comments if no one else does. You remind me of the most extreme cases of myself when I either put myself or got put into leadership positions on game guilds or forums in ages past - I'd put in so much time and effort I'd burn myself out and have practically no time left for anything else.

If doing your job here is what puts food on your table somehow, it's a different story though - I'm mostly speaking from the premise of also needing a half to full-time occupation. Regardless, thanks for doing everything you do. Just make sure you don't burn out

Back to the actual topic, they released an update near the end of march, although it doesn't seem to have been anything major. Minor "annoyances", a situational stat tracking bug as well as some typos/garbled characters. They also mentioned they expect to release another update at some point, but there's been no further updates yet.
Here's a very lightly edited MTL copy of the update notes from their ci-en;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't sound like anything too important. However, if you bought the game yourself it might still be worth it to download and apply the update to your upload.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
However, if you bought the game yourself...
Unfortunately I didn't buy the game, and haven't seen (just checked again) a update around for the DLC. BassB probably just got the old version of the base game from Anime-Sharing too originally.

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
Unfortunately I didn't buy the game, and haven't seen (just checked again) a update around for the DLC. BassB probably just got the old version of the base game from Anime-Sharing too originally.
Yeah, in my experience you rarely see updates getting uploaded unless they're major fixes or the game is *really* popular. I even saw a case recently where a VN had gamebreaking bugs* on release and got patched a few days after, with the patch only being available by re-download or by supplying a serial code. None of the uploads had been updated despite the fact that the game had been out for almost half a year. Had to dig around in threads to find a generous soul that uploaded it and grab it from there.

Anyway, I've been having no real luck trying to download from your workupload. It's probably something weird on my end, but at some point during the last 75-90% it just decides to go "Fuck it, I'm done", cancelling the download with an error and no way of resuming the download. I think I tried 4-5 times so far :p

*From what I gathered the gallery was pretty much fucked, and parts of the actual story didn't work properly. It's been a few weeks so I don't remember the details, but it was about as bad as I've seen short of downright not working :D

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyway, I've been having no real luck trying to download from your workupload...
People seem to recommend JDownloader when host cut out. I originally got the DLC from , reporting the update got the useable bace game update added to the opening post but not the DLC too.

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
People seem to recommend JDownloader when host cut out. I originally got the DLC from , reporting the update got the useable bace game update added to the opening post but not the DLC too.
Obviously, just because I posted about it, it decided to finish properly on my next attempt :p
I was just about to see if I could get here and edit my last post before you replied. Thumbs crossed the base game will work as smoothly, but generally it should probably be fine - the times I've run into similar issues in the past it's almost always relative to how large the files are.

*Edit* Yup, no problems. I'll check it out in a day or two, I've been awake since noon yesterday already - I'm just about ready to round up the final few things I need to feel "satisfied" to call it a day. I imagine I won't notice anything else happening in this thread for a while, I'm avoiding my notifications for self preservation until I'm ready to properly go through them. If you happen to want to get ahold of me for whatever reason, send me a message.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes