Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
1647133014705.png

Overview:
A simulation game about living under the same roof as your loving maid.
She cooks and cleans for you, and goes out with you.
Dress her up as you like, sexually tease her, or even just bring her to bed with you in the afternoon...​

Post Updated: 2022-03-12
Release Date: 2020-11-22
Developer: Heat Warning -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.3 TL 1.0
Translator: BlueFireNick
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1647133560483.png 1647133584527.png 1647133599239.png 1647133613444.png
Special thanks to BlueFireNick for providing files and translation.

Riito

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
Came for maid services but can't help to be consistently impressed by the translation.

Sorry but can I just take a minute here to give kudos to BlueFireNick for the incredible transliteration he's done? Because I can't imagine it's easy to interchange between Japanese and English sense of expression for this style of writing.

The other way to look at it is that the he made the whole thing up... but that's just absurdly more impressive.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Came for maid services but can't help to be consistently impressed by the translation.

Sorry but can I just take a minute here to give kudos to BlueFireNick for the incredible transliteration he's done? Because I can't imagine it's easy to interchange between Japanese and English sense of expression for this style of writing.

The other way to look at it is that the he made the whole thing up... but that's just absurdly more impressive.
Thanks. Took a bit to get the tone down, but I tried to keep it as clear as possible, despite being limited in the number of lines. This author really gets creative when making up sounds, though.

Error. Cannot start the game.
As for this, it means you're missing said image. Specifically, the one attached. Just put it in www/img/system. You might want to redownload the file, though, as all files should have been in there.

Sep 21, 2021
Thanks. Took a bit to get the tone down, but I tried to keep it as clear as possible, despite being limited in the number of lines. This author really gets creative when making up sounds, though.

As for this, it means you're missing said image. Specifically, the one attached. Just put it in www/img/system. You might want to redownload the file, though, as all files should have been in there.
Nah, the files are probably present. When I was unpacking the files I could notice many of them having gibberish names, probably due to failed, what's the word, encoding? Formatting? Anyway, whenever one unpacks files with Japanese symbols in its name, they sometimes turn into dyslexic hell. I don't even know why the fuck it happens, but it does with some random probability.

Apr 8, 2018
About this error
Just change the locale to Japanese when you extract the .rar file, in example if you use WinRar, Ctrl + E and select Japanese Shift, then extract the file
ok if that works with everygame i was using to change locale and restart computer everytime u are a fucking genius thats the 1st time i see a way to change locale like this anyway it worked ty

narita

Aug 23, 2017
ahh this good maid daily life finally someone translate this game as maid of culture gonna say thanks

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes