Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Here is a save with the necessary files (Global, Config, Save20 (Auto Save), and Save5 (completed file)). It has full gallery and all achievements. Also has all unlockables except the mob cap clothing item from the standard maid shop because it isn't required and I don't particularly care for it so if you want that just go out with your maid and buy it yourself.

Cute game all around though I will say it was a missed opportunity to have the only foreplay scenes be strictly oral. There are a few scenes that involve boob play and yet for some reason they don't have any Paizuri/Tit Fuck scenes. Also during the Naked Apron kitchen scenes the angle emphasizes her asshole but you don't get any options to tease/play with/fuck it either.

mosguito

Dec 9, 2018
I don't understand...wheres the interaction? Why the only actions for me to take is talk and rest? I am still figuring if this is a game or...

Reactions: guildos

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
how do you get exactly the 7th achievement?
The achievements related to number of times you creampie/have her swallow/bukkake her are either glitched or mislabeled. I got the swallow count one while giving her a creampie and got the creampie one while having her swallow repeatedly. The achievements pop after you either choose to end the session or you run out of energy and you'll get a small little extension where she goes a little ahegao and mentions how much she loves tasting/receiving/being covered by your semen (depending on which achievement it is).

I don't remember the exact number but it was probably around 30 so just buy an Energy Drink from the "special" maid shop and drink one via the "Have Tea" menu before doing the deed since it either doubles your energy or gives a +10. Then just blow your load repeatedly using whichever method you are farming for and you should get it after 2 sessions at most.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
About this error
Just change the locale to Japanese when you extract the .rar file, in example if you use WinRar, Ctrl + E and select Japanese Shift, then extract the file
doesnt work with 7zip. or at least idk how to

Jackboxer97

Jul 23, 2019
About this error
Just change the locale to Japanese when you extract the .rar file, in example if you use WinRar, Ctrl + E and select Japanese Shift, then extract the file
You magicman you. It works, never knew about the cntrl e thing to change locale.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I started the game, missing Headpets.
I played the game, missing Headpets.
I encountered a softlock, still missing headpets.

About my first issue: I had the first time the sex scene where you 'hug' her from behind, and after she had a few orgasms, I couldn't click anything else and She was captured in an endless loop. Well, not necessarily gamebreaking if you know how prevent it.
About my second Issue: Headpets?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I started the game, missing Headpets.
I played the game, missing Headpets.
I encountered a softlock, still missing headpets.

About my first issue: I had the first time the sex scene where you 'hug' her from behind, and after she had a few orgasms, I couldn't click anything else and She was captured in an endless loop. Well, not necessarily gamebreaking if you know how prevent it.
About my second Issue: Headpets?
About the softlock, I think I managed to stop it by pressing escape.

As for headpats... :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Azusa and Bev_

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
  • Sad
Reactions: nsfwforredditt

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone know the artist? I can't find their name on the DLsite page and I can't read the moon runes in the previews.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes