vrejvrej180

Mar 21, 2022
View attachment 1700972

Overview:
A simulation game about living under the same roof as your loving maid.
She cooks and cleans for you, and goes out with you.
Dress her up as you like, sexually tease her, or even just bring her to bed with you in the afternoon...​

Post Updated: 2022-03-12
Release Date: 2020-11-22
Developer: Heat Warning -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.3 TL 1.0
Translator: BlueFireNick
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - GDRIVE -

View attachment 1700992 View attachment 1700995 View attachment 1700996 View attachment 1700997
Special thanks to BlueFireNick for providing files and translation.
It doesn't work on mobile I tried opening on my phobe in joiplay but it was a black screen. Surprisingly there was text

Reactions: sakuzuda

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
Maid Life [1.3 TL 1.0] [Heat Warning]
i thought it was an actual warning loll but its the developers name

mik wazooski

Dec 2, 2021
1662079226957.png
Keep getting this, don't really know what to do. I checked the img/system/ folder to see if it was there but my computer doesn't translate Japanese so its all scribbles. help plss

Edit: im hella dumb, just read the first few threads and found my fix. rip

Last edited:

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
it doesnt have the engine prefix for rpg maker
it has alot of text and it's incredibly painful to skip it.
that is the trademark of a rpg maker game, saves are .rpgsave too, it's a interesting modification to make rpgm behave like a VN engine, still, it's like picking unity for vn style games. the dialogue skipping will be painful too if you don't tweak it to be like ren'py which is the best.

CCDM

May 2, 2022
Developer released the new game
and one more time about maid.
I hope it'll be as good as maid life, except for sound

UPD: I made request for this here

Last edited:
Reactions: Zabimuee

Dotu Lord

Jul 21, 2018
View attachment 2019473
Keep getting this, don't really know what to do. I checked the img/system/ folder to see if it was there but my computer doesn't translate Japanese so its all scribbles. help plss

Edit: im hella dumb, just read the first few threads and found my fix. rip
What's the fix for this? I just DLed the game and I got this error

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
What's the fix for this? I just DLed the game and I got this error
Others reported changing the locale to Japan when unpacking the file helped. The problem seems to be that some unpackers mess up the Japanese characters of file names when unpacking if the locale isn't set to Japan.

Hannya

Apr 1, 2023
This is a good game but it has some audio problems, not only the breathing loop but the audio of the game itself sounds muffled or something, I remember playing the version 1.0 on jp when it was released, surprised to see that these problems were never fixed.
Agreed, I felt like some of the background audio that plays in the H scenes was quiet so I looked through the audio files. I found quite a few audio files in the BGS category were really quiet with lots of room so I amplified them in audacity to be similar to the audio balance in the other files.

Replace the audio files in `\www\audio\bgs` with these ones:

Remember to also keep the BGS volume setting in the options high (if you play with the other ones turned down)

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Agreed, I felt like some of the background audio that plays in the H scenes was quiet so I looked through the audio files. I found quite a few audio files in the BGS category were really quiet with lots of room so I amplified them in audacity to be similar to the audio balance in the other files.

Replace the audio files in `\www\audio\bgs` with these ones:
Mega

Remember to also keep the BGS volume setting in the options high (if you play with the other ones turned down)
Thank you! It does sounds better!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes