Ne013

May 14, 2019
Its a copy of teaching feeling. Like a ripoff. So if you liked that you may love this. But teaching feeling had more freedom of expression than this game.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
After a sex scene I can still hear her breathing and making noises until the end of the day, even when she's in a different room or when I go out alone. Any way to fix?

Last edited:

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
After a sex scene I can still hear her breathing and making noises until the end of the day, even when she's in a different room or when I go out alone. Any way to fix?
The way i fix that its: Go to recollections and see whatever one.

Hakuryu-kun

Sep 9, 2020
The game's files under www/img/pictures and some files from www/img/system needs to be renamed in Japanese or else the game itself will keep showing errors that a certain file with japanese name is missing, I've tried opening the game with japanese locale emulator, but still won't work.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
The game's files under www/img/pictures and some files from www/img/system needs to be renamed in Japanese or else the game itself will keep showing errors that a certain file with japanese name is missing, I've tried opening the game with japanese locale emulator, but still won't work.
Unpack the game with japanese locale, it's explained on the first page of this thread

JosephF

May 28, 2019
This may be a bit late but something I found about the game, when she orgasms a lot, there will be a breathing sound constantly playing, the only way to end it is to start another naughty service and end it right away. As far as I know there's no fix to this as this was on the jp version of the game, every time she orgasms a lot(on the 3rd onward) she will start the heavy breathing and you need to hear another "background voice", be it her moan or her sucking your dick, to cancel the heavy breathing.

The other one being the softlock on the hold position, this happened to me by having her orgasm while holding her breasts and kissing her, for some reason doing this you kinda loses the ability to interact with the menus and she keeps getting orgasms in a constant loop, the way I found was to keep clicking desperately on her face to stop the kissing part and after a while it worked and I could interact with the menus again. I believe doing either one(kissing or grabbing her breasts) is fine but doing both results in the weird softlock after a while, so either keep clicking on her or don't let the scene go on for too long.

This is a good game but it has some audio problems, not only the breathing loop but the audio of the game itself sounds muffled or something, I remember playing the version 1.0 on jp when it was released, surprised to see that these problems were never fixed.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
is this not rpg maker the game.exe has the rpg maker icon
also this is missing the voiced tag

Last edited:

darthy321

Apr 25, 2020
is this translated or a made up plot by translater? translation feels too good to be a legit one

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
is this translated or a made up plot by translater? translation feels too good to be a legit one
Actual translation. While I'm not too good at carrying over most accents, a maid-style speech is one that came quite easily for me. Then again, formal speech is the foundation when traditionally learning Japanese.

Nafnlaus

Nov 29, 2019
I was curious to see if this edge case was actually handled, so I started a new save. If you just completely ignore the maid for ~2 weeks, she leaves and you get a bad ending. The fact that this was actually programmed in made me laugh.

Apparently you're related to the maid somehow (the dialogue isn't clear on how closely) so this bad ending involves dodging a weird master/maid incestual relationship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: fuew12

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I was curious to see if this edge case was actually handled, so I started a new save. If you just completely ignore the maid for ~2 weeks, she leaves and you get a bad ending. The fact that this was actually programmed in made me laugh.

Apparently you're related to the maid somehow (the dialogue isn't clear on how closely) so this bad ending involves dodging a weird master/maid incestual relationship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's left as a possibility, as it doesn't come out and clarify, but I believe the maid's parents were simply faking their relationship to the MC to get some of his money to pay their own debts before skipping town. Hence the 'self-proclaimed relatives' part. At least from what I got out of the original Japanese text.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes