Hacker

Jul 5, 2017
What exactly are we talking about with the easy start and good point in the game? Is 1 the one you took the screenshot of and 2 a save with not as many items, but more unlocked? Is 2 completely unlocked or just more than what you start with?
easy start - with the shown items and money.
at a good point in the game - maybe 70% of the game played with the shown items and money.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
easy start - with the shown items and money.
at a good point in the game - maybe 70% of the game played with the shown items and money.
Thanks, was just curious as I am thinking of using them with the current version to cut out as much confusion from lack of English as possible.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
~Bumb for v1.9
The Japanese 1.9 will probably appear on Soon, it usually gets the update a day or two after release. For any English update we'll probably have to wait for the eventual official English version of the game from Kagura.

There's now a Ci-en for 1.9 so it is definitely out, it is only bug fixes and the new gallery.

Reactions: Valila

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
im trying to find the text in the files but i can't for the life of me find even a snippet of text, i have no idea how wolfrpg works

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
im trying to find the text in the files but i can't for the life of me find even a snippet of text, i have no idea how wolfrpg works
If the text you want to find is in common event, then you might have a chance. If not, good luck going through all of them

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
If the text you want to find is in common event, then you might have a chance. If not, good luck going through all of them
common event? is it in one of the .wolf files or is it a .wolf file?
EDIT: found it

Last edited:

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
anyone here that can help me translate a few lines of japanese? im having some trouble with a few lines/

What does this mean?

お兄ちゃんも眠そう…いっぱい頑張ったもんね……

and this one

またえっち…しようね。

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2018
According to google translate, "my brother seems to sleep too"

I know zero japanese so I can't speak to the accuracy, given the context it seems to work though

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
According to google translate, "my brother seems to sleep too"

I know zero japanese so I can't speak to the accuracy, given the context it seems to work though
i dont think it will fit, i think it some of the dialogue from when you wake up in bed with your sis

altuser

Sep 4, 2019
anyone here that can help me translate a few lines of japanese? im having some trouble with a few lines/

What does this mean?

お兄ちゃんも眠そう…いっぱい頑張ったもんね……

and this one

またえっち…しようね。
Rather than give a literal translation, I'll give the context and you can figure out how to best phrase it in a colloquial manner.

1. Onii-chan looks tired (sleepy) to the imouto, she remarks that it must be because he's worked hard or have put in a lot of effort into something (what it is depends on where this dialogue appears).

2. Imouto gives an open invitation to do lewd stuff together again, possibly said at the end of a sexual activity.

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
\Eほら、今年は普段日だから週末にやろうって言ってたでしょ。
今日がその週末だよ、おにいちゃん。

I generally understand what it means but I can't put together a sentence that fits for this >.<

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes