AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
What about the Valentines does it trigger when the date is Feb 14? Same with cherry blossom event? Also i don't what date is that maybe when it starts to spring i guess? Since my country only has 2 season which is Rany season and Summer (Im from Philippines) which is kinda hard to well to know

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Hmmm I have One Room,Teaching feelings... Can i have the link of this game? Imouto Life,Lost Life and Wet summer days. I think i need like those games.. Can You suggest me a game? And Im not capable on playing with a game like molest Like pure fcking Molest like the goal is to molest. Im talking about you Urge to Molest if. For im not capable on distinguish reality and Fiction IMG_20201102_213302.jpg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What about the Valentines does it trigger when the date is Feb 14? Same with cherry blossom event?
Checking one of my saves that was close to the weekend, and had already gone to the hot springs the event was the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's definitely not linked to the real event in spring. Once you don't need to hang on to money you can start buying the one like Christmas though, if they don't cycle around like the others should.
Hmmm I have One Room,Teaching feelings...
Look in the recommendation thread here, but I think you've played the best ones.

Reactions: afrian210

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Checking one of my saves that was close to the weekend, and had already gone to the hot springs the event was the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's definitely not linked to the real event in spring. Once you don't need to hang on to money you can start buying the one like Christmas though, if they don't cycle around like the others should.

Look in the recommendation thread here, but I think you've played the best ones.
Thanks.. kinda sad that i played the ones that is best also For Hot Spring Event how i can get it?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Can you suggest me similar to Lost Life,Wet Summer Days and Demon stele and the dog princess? That has grind like Wet summer days (But not too much of grind like imouto life) FB_IMG_1604205854418.jpg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks.. kinda sad that i played the ones that is best also For Hot Spring Event how i can get it?
Again the weekend trips should cycle. Take her to the beach and the next week it should be the flower festival, the week after taking her to the festival the hot spring. If that's not happening then I'm not sure what's going wrong.
Can you suggest me similar...
You really want to check out that recommendation thread you might like Mai, or make one of your own. Depending on who's watching the question can get removed in a game thread for being off topic.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Again the weekend trips should cycle. Take her to the beach and the next week it should be the flower festival, the week after taking her to the festival the hot spring. If that's not happening then I'm not sure what's going wrong.

You really want to check out that recommendation thread you might like Mai, or make one of your own. Depending on who's watching the question can get removed in a game thread for being off topic.
Ahh Thanks for the Cycle and Ok So the link you sent is what you meant right? Anyways thanks about it

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
When does "I want to lewd" option show up or rather the strict condition to unlock it?

If im correct, doesnt it unlock when you have sex 3 times? I have done it multiple times at it and it still haven't showed up

Save is bearhead peerless with 600 trust and 450 interest. I also have the mod installed if that helps.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
It might have to do with cumming inside too. Check the posts around here, or to skip to the end this one.
I just triggered forced wake-up scene on accident. I have 450 interest and all i did was play games then sleep immediately. I thought you actually had to get her sensitive for 5 days and keep checking if she masterbate.

Monday to thursday was normal but on friday it was sensitive. Dont know if she automatically goes sensitive every friday if you just keep skipping nights, might have to check that too.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
It might have to do with cumming inside too. Check the posts around here, or to skip to the end this one.
1. To unlock i want to lewd option, empty your balls. (i was genuinely confused by this, turns out 5 vigor is an annoyance when you haven't unlocked it)

2. Forced wake up doesnt have any criteria other than just not having sex for 5 days and atleast 300 interest. Doesnt have to be sensitive, just dont have sex on sunday to thursday. I just triggered it twice in a row each with normal sensitivity.

3. It doesn't automatically set her to sensitive to indicate that force wake up would happen. Would have been cool though

reckot

Dec 8, 2019
I have just one doubt, how you unlock all the cg's? i managed to unlock almost all but i can't with three of them (apart from de one related to the panties)

Reactions: angelplayer11
4.20 star(s) 38 Votes