Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
How many times has she masturbated? I think she need to masturbate 5 times or more.

Edit for the requirements that i remember to trigger the scene on saturday morning:

- Interest and trust more than 300.
- Have sex with her after that dont have sex with her for days.
- She has to masturbate 5 times or more.
- Mood: Good mood or Oniichan (on friday).
- Sensitive: Sensitive or V. sensitive (on friday).
Jut tried it, didn't work for me. On friday she asked to do it, I said no, and her mood dropped.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'll do it for free if you're alright with that. I doubt I'll be able to redraw it all quickly, but if you don't mind, you can post the extracted images and I'll get to work on them.
That sounds good. Tell me if you need anything else but from the looks of it, you have the materials you need.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Student Status seems Challenging on financials that it wants me to find a way to cheat the system of money so i can buy the items that im curios about now my money is 60K yen and 5k yen is really expensive for me but i do make another new game files which is Working Adult. Fincial is Rich AF yet Energy is Low AF which i can't do most actions i did on Student. Besides Student seems kinda fit for me cuz The Age gap was close and im confuse about that Onii-chan Personality I got Hopeless Stronk Onii-chan and idk what benefits i got from it. The Working adult is Self-Concious Sensual? (Tf?) Onii-chan. How does those personality works?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Student Status seems Challenging on financials that it wants me to find a way to cheat the system...
If you do want to cheat there's the Ultimate Godly Brother Mod.

Check your starting vigor and energy with the personality, also the sisters starting stats. Those are the most obvious. There are the numbers for some on a . And I don't know how they managed to work them all out, but the weirder ones are explained back here. I have experienced bear head myself.

Opfer2323

Dec 18, 2017
The game isnt finished yet...
Well yeah, but everyone said there is a playable early access version available already and i've seen that that one actually got updated already too. Would love to check it out even if it doesnt have too much content for now

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
If you do want to cheat there's the Ultimate Godly Brother Mod.

Check your starting vigor and energy with the personality, also the sisters starting stats. Those are the most obvious. There are the numbers for some on a . And I don't know how they managed to work them all out, but the weirder ones are explained back here. I have experienced bear head myself.
Can i have a the all ending on Imouto Life or Walkthrough (PDF if possible) also Which Personality is the best to get?

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Also How to get the bear ending??? Also since all those CGs were japanese and not translated it's hard for me to get those CGs

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
I manage to get the gud ending with the help of Mod but im still confuse how i got that Good ending maybe cuz of money?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can i have a the all ending on Imouto Life or Walkthrough (PDF if possible) also Which Personality is the best to get?
Closest thing I know of to a walkthrough is this or the ULMF thread, and that wiki. For a list of ending I think...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess lewd and peerless would be good. Any that increase your energy, and vigor if you want to cum a lot (yourself) at night. Without too much training.
Also since all those CGs were japanese and not translated it's hard for me to get those CGs
The holiday event memories can be bought, much easier than maybe waiting for the actual event if you want to fill the book. Think...

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Closest thing I know of to a walkthrough is this or the ULMF thread, and that wiki. For a list of ending I think...
Guess lewd and peerless would be good. Any that increase your energy, and vigor if you want to cum a lot (yourself) at night. Without too much training.

The holiday event memories can be bought, much easier than maybe waiting for the actual event if you want to fill the book. Think...
HO HO! INTESTING HOW CAN I GET THAT HOT SPRING,CHRISTMAS,NEW YEAR, VALENTINES AND CHERRY BLOSSOM VIEWING?? hmmm How many money like What specific Money i need to get the Pregnant ending? I need specific so i can use my one save (Not cheated and never use it) i have Save 5 and 6 which both of them were well Moneh is important cuz Energy is ok amd Vigor doesn't matter to cuz mah goal is to get all CGs. My Save 4 (Student Hopless) is not money cheated it's still at 6.5k? I think which i don't get those 3 CGs at the top due to money same with pregnant ending FB_IMG_1603013489078(1).jpg

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
HO HO! INTESTING HOW CAN I GET THAT HOT SPRING...
Those cycle with the weekend beach trip. The holidays like Christmas used to be linked to the actual date, don't know if it's still true but again you can buy those memories with cash. Think you need 50000 for the good ending.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Those cycle with the weekend beach trip. The holidays like Christmas used to be linked to the actual date, don't know if it's still true but again you can buy those memories with cash. Think you need 50000 for the good ending.
OH I CAN Do the good ending on my Save 4 (Not cheated) then i see also Beach trip only show once and i did try check them on weekends and i don't see Hot spring event

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes