Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Been a while and not sure how to search it, but is there a way to level up your... er... "vitality"? I rolled into a pervy character who can only do it twice apparently and I don't recall if the male enhancement adds one permanently or just gets you more excited.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Been a while and not sure how to search it, but is there a way to level up your... er... "vitality"? I rolled into a pervy character who can only do it twice apparently and I don't recall if the male enhancement adds one permanently or just gets you more excited.
It does give you a extra point of vigor, don't think it's permanent (but it might be). You can't increase your vigor like you can with stamina, unless you you want to cheat a bit and try CLORO's mods.
What the male enhancement drug actually does is a little bit of both. It increases your current vigor by 2 (even going past the current max), and permanently increases your max vigor by 1, to a limit of 9. So say you have 2/2 vigor now,drinking it would increase it to 4/3. Drinking it again the next day will further increase it to 6/4.

rojafi1

Apr 17, 2020
"cowgirl scene" v1.9 save file attached (done the good ending, so its already at 85th day).

Go to bed -> ignore sex invitation -> choose molest -> end (end scene quickly)

200 trust and 200 sexual interest
v. sensitive, <3 onii-chan
and on a friday evening

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is up on the Ci-en...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not counting bug fixes this is the last update, so get to work Kagura I have money waiting for you...

Edit - No money for Kagura, a official translation from them is not happening any more. Should be one on DLSite soon.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is up on the Ci-en...
Not counting bug fixes this is the last update, so get to work Kagura I have money waiting for you...
Good, now we just have to wait until Kagura is available and we'll have an official translation.

I dono man , its the type of shirt that could get you put on certain watch lists if you're caught wearing it out, lol.
Only if they can figure out this innocent looking character is from an H game.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Hm, how long till the update hits the English store? Doesn't seem like it happened so far.
From what I understand the creator isn't planning on offering it outside of Japan and doesn't want any fan translations made.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hm, how long till the update hits the English store? Doesn't seem like it happened so far.
The might be a bit behind. The has 2.0, but the English site one looks like it's 1.8 still. It's a unknown amount of time for the actual English version from Kagura.

Right now haven't got 2.0 yet.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Just downloaded off the english DLsite, i can indeed confirm that it's version 2.0. They simply haven't updated the page to display that though.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And yeah, the upgrade information generally lack information or aren't there at all.
And Inusuki was so proud of their long change log on the Japanese site too, even posted a screenshot in the Ci-en post...

altuser

Sep 4, 2019
Is it? I downloaded it there already as well but looked at the readme first and only 1.9 was noted there (unless they have updated it since I posted).
I believe it's a copypasta mistake. The version number 1.9 is listed twice for 2020.3.24 and 2020.4.12. The latter lists all the changes that are supposed to be listed under 2.0 instead. The game's folder name in the archive and the version number in the game's title bar does correctly indicate the game's actual version number.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.20 star(s) 38 Votes