Delphi

Jul 8, 2018
When did the Version 1.61 have English?
No. The latest version to be translated is 1.3. The post before you literally just says that. Read at least a little bit before you ask a question, seriously.

Though if you played 1.3, then you should know which buttons are what even if you couldn't read any Jaoanese. Just knowing the kana goes a long way in this game. Although some kanji knowledge is indispensable if you want to understand everything, naturally.

Reactions: maybe973 and Valila

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Kagura are probably going to translate and publish the English game, like Inusuku's other game Sister Travel. This is good because they usually get hold of the uncensored artwork, and bad because they have a fair few games to get through first.

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
alright im really blind or stupid because i cant figure out how to skip the time... only thing i can do is tallk with sis so when my energy is to low i need to go to bed.... ff

KRU

Jan 18, 2018
alright im really blind or stupid because i cant figure out how to skip the time... only thing i can do is tallk with sis so when my energy is to low i need to go to bed.... ff
drink coffee, buy better food and work out to increase your energy.
if you got the worker guy you had bad luck energy wise, but can cum 4 times if I remember correctly

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
drink coffee, buy better food and work out to increase your energy.
if you got the worker guy you had bad luck energy wise, but can cum 4 times if I remember correctly
that's depend on your trait...like if you got pearless, strong or hunk then you got extra times and normally you only got 2. if you are worker then your income is high the least is 40000 or even reach 60000 if your trait is technician

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Buying the pillow will help, it will give you more energy recovery from sleeping. And buying the stamina ingredients for the daily meal, but you loose a little time from cooking. Swimming gives a better increase than running, but it costs money.

When you first start it is a good idea to grid energy a bit, or maybe reroll the traits. I think the technician trait helps your raise it easier, I got a point of stamina for every run (I think it's usually every other run).

Reactions: Level9000Retard

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I just wish she wont ask to cum outside when I got all endings and on safe day...
actually nope, even on safe day, there's always have a small risk chance that may result pregnant. but the problem is even if you knock her off she still said 'No' is kinda odd

Reactions: KRU

stolichnaya

Dec 3, 2019
Anyone here able to trigger the onsen and limited time christmas event on ver. 1.61? I have tried using my old save (day 100+, trust & H-interest in the thousands, money 100k, already went to the beach) but so far I can only get the matsuri date event...

Like others have said, it depends on which type of onii-chan you get. Generally if you got the office worker or bum/freeter (in 1.61 I can get something worse, dame ningen lol) energy will start at about 20-30. The adjectives also influence the stats.
My strategy when playing the low-energy types are: 1) buy dumbbell ASAP, 2) spend free time exercising on weekdays (for Bum/freeter) and exercise / to the pool on weekends, 3) first week is all about keeping her mood high and building trust until you reach 150, then you can take bath together which saves time and increases the EN gain, 4) always save before making decisions, so if things went sour you can always reroll...

altuser

Sep 4, 2019
I don't know why but it looks like everyone who replied to this post seems to have misunderstood. He's asking how to go to bed (skip time), instead of being forced to go to bed once he's run out of energy/time that going to bed is all the option he has left.

When you click on the imouto and the menu dialog opens, it's the bottom option. If you want to be able to molest the imouto at midnight you must have at least 21 energy left when you go to bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: crotugar

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Seem like those new events are based on your system calendar. I tried to change the calendar and was able get new year event. Still havent figured it out which day they would go to the hotspring or festival...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Seem like those new events are based on your system calendar...
Christmas and New Year are it's noted in the change log, I think in 1.7 that may be changed though. For the hot spring or festival it just said they're holiday events, but not that they're date limited like the other two.

Tracked down Inusuku's comment on getting the hot spring and festival event...

It is necessary to have experience of going to the “sea” to perform “festivals” and “hot springs”. That's all. “Sea” >> “Festival” >> “Hot Spring” and the events that can be executed on holidays will change.

So I'm guessing take her to the beach one weekend and next time it'll be the festival, and after that the hot spring.

Last edited:

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Wonder if it's a bug. I have the festival option on weekend but when select it I keep going back to the previous menu

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wonder if it's a bug...
Sure you got 1.61 because there's comments on the Ci-en about the events, so people have triggered them. Sounds like there are still some bugs around though so it's possible.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how to get this scene ?
Someone on ULMF said it happened after sex, so it could be like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got the cowgirl image from a Ci-en post, haven't triggered it myself. There was a Ci-en comment about being "attacked" when refusing her wanting to keep going, maybe it's a ending scene for that?

Reactions: Level9000Retard
4.20 star(s) 38 Votes