Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
There are TWO pregnancy endings:
- The first is if you cum in her without the condom even ONCE (and don't use the morning-after drug), about a week later she announces that she missed her period and you get the bad ending. She has an abortion (this is assumed- the game doesn't actually use the term, but she doesn't have the baby no matter what your decision was) and leaves and the relationship is over.
- The second one starts out the same- after the hundred days, she says she loves you and wants to live with you forever. The notice that I got was that pregnancy was no longer a concern, but a bit later, I got the same previous scene with her announcing that she missed her period. I picked the "Keep the Baby" option, she's happy and you can keep playing the game, but it's not mentioned again. The notes on the Details page say that she wasn't pregnant (apparently it was a false pregnancy). I ran it again and used a condom or came outside every time and still got the missed period.
Hold up! The first one is a bit wrong because if you have a minimum amount of money you can also choose the "keep it" option and the game just continues on, with you changing to working adult.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Money and trust is the difference between getting the bad (game over), or good (keep playing) pregnancy ending. I guess you can can still trigger the good one even if you've already got the hundred days ending. Endings list here.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Cheat Engine table for 1.3 if anyone needs:
money (max 999 999),
her trust and sexual interest,
inventory (furniture and sex toys are enough to be at 1),
find all panties,
onii-chan's energy(max 99) and vigor(max 9?),
time of the day/night (2:00 ante meridiam will never come ^^),
some sexual stats (times she climaxed, times he cummed, etc).

Edit: added her mood
Edit2: added her sensitivity (it's either normal or very sensitive) and a variable of whether you drank already tea or not.

Last edited:

elite1305

Feb 26, 2019
Cheat Engine table for 1.3 if anyone needs:
money (max 999 999),
her trust and sexual interest,
inventory (furniture and sex toys are enough to be at 1),
find all panties,
onii-chan's energy(max 99) and vigor(max 9?),
time of the day/night (2:00 ante meridiam will never come ^^),
some sexual stats (times she climaxed, times he cummed, etc).
Perfectly work!!!
Many thanks man XD

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
greyling, did you click on check-boxes near the red sub-menus? Like here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The legend of that table is:
Blue = Script (when you click check-box near it - you activate it),
Red = Submenu (when you click check-box near it - it opens),
Dark Green = Emm,value?

If you could edit money - you could then edit also other value too.
... or was your question not directed toward cheat engine table I posted, but about cheat engine in general? >_<

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any new of 1.5????? I want it desperatly TT-TT
Check back through the thread. With the game getting a (eventual) English release by Kagura the developer asked the fan translator to stop, so they did. Without a English translation the game here won't get updated.

1.5 still isn't out yet because of the tornado and the developers cold. But there is a new , with a screenshot of waking up with her in the morning, and a very nice 1.6...
You can get the untranslated game from .

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
So sad. Kagura games havent had a teaser for this yet. Guess that means we have to wait a long time for official english

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So sad. Kagura games havent had a teaser for this yet...
There's still two more updates before the game is fully complete content wise. The schedule was on the Ci-en, it was planned to be done by now there were the delays. Maybe once that's done we'll see something from Kagura (I hope).

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
ahhhhhh I can't get the new early morning scene in 1.5
so if anyone know please share some info. i tried many thing already.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Japanese 1.5 has been added to the page, and somehow shes even more...
Though the morning scene might just be from going at it all night, but apparently not. Haven't been able to trigger it yet.

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Might be just me but is it hard to trigger toilet scene in 1.5? I tried to make her drink 3 times but fail so far

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes