• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does someone know when it will be officially translated? I heard it will be in 1.7 but i don't know when it will be patch.
1.7 is meant to be the last update barring bug fixes. Kagura are probably going to do the English version, but they have a lot of games to get through unfortunately so it won't be soon (they can use the uncensored art though).

Macarons

Jan 26, 2019
i got this.... you have to stop doing lewd things for at least a week or more (in my experience), until the little sister offer to do lewd things herself...

BUT!!! YOU HAVE TO REFUSE!!!

and the next day, she'll have a bad mood and you have to raise it again (i think)... keep away from doing lewd things and go to sleep. And at the middle of the night, the onii-chan will wake up with the little sister on top... then intercrural sex happen.
WAS THAT A MOTHERFUCKIN JOJO REFERENCE!?

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadicKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Another about the free game Inusuku's working on, it'll have battles and a skill tree from...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The post also says supporters should get a a early version January, with the game being complete in February. Hopefully then free for everyone like One Week RPG is.

KRU

Jan 18, 2018
I really really enjoyed their recent work and hope they will keep persuing this direction, because it's something that hasn't really been done like this before and I see room for more features and improvements, like their test to implement a battle system in it. Looking forward to play their fantasy type game.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
How is the game going so far? What is latest English version and Japanese Version now?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How is the game going so far? What is latest English version and Japanese Version now?
The latest version is 1.61, with 1.7 meant to be the last one. The English translation is only for version 1.3, as the fan translator was asked to stop. Kagura should (eventually) be doing the official English version. The game is really good.

The game with the last English patch is here.

• Wow
Reactions: Valila

Nov 15, 2019
The latest version is 1.61, with 1.7 meant to be the last one. The English translation is only for version 1.3, as the fan translator was asked to stop. Kagura should (eventually) be doing the official English version. The game is really good.

The game with the last English patch is here.
Quick question: Why was the fan translator asked to stop?

Reactions: Valila

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't think eastern developers tolerate things like fan translations quite as much as western devs do. Also they'd probably just been talking to Kagura about the official translation, and a fan made one isn't good for their business (like 1tomadeira just pointed out).

The translators post about it is , but they didn't give the actual reason.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Because that could mean a loss of income for both Kagura and the dev, which is a dumb reason in some ways because it means free exposure, but smart in others because he's protecting his potential earnings.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Keep in mind that, while some eastern developers don't like fan translations, this one didn't have issues till an official translation was confirmed.

Also from what I read he wasn't rude and politely requested the stop of translation due those reasons. Because of that I'm actually looking forward to buy the official release to support both.

The best way to support developers and publishers is to buy their stuff. So don't refrain of doing it if they understand the community.

I was pretty vocal against companies who tried to forbid and even make judicial claims towards fan made translations, but this isn't near the case. It's just a developer caring for his property and relations with western publishers. And don't forget the works Kagura brought to the west.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
The whole thing is a bummer, it's fun as a free game, but it doesn't scratch my itch enough to be worth buying. If they had committed to the whole pregnancy rather than a "fertilization", I'd totally throw them 10 bucks.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The whole thing is a bummer, it's fun as a free game, but it doesn't scratch my itch enough to be worth buying. If they had committed to the whole pregnancy rather than a "fertilization", I'd totally throw them 10 bucks.
If you didn't spam every release about pregnancy not being avaiable no one wouldn't know you would only like the game with it.

No offense, I know probably I am being a bit rude, as well I understand you have your tastes, but we got it already. I also like pregnancy in some games, but spamming that you are disapointed about not being in the game won't magically make it avaiable on it.

Again, sorry if I'm being a bit rude, and I have nothing against you personally, but it's a bit non-productive when all your arguments in this thread go towards that theme. If you don't like the game just because it doesn't have that content then just move it on.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
If you didn't spam every release about pregnancy not being avaiable no one wouldn't know you would only like the game with it.

No offense, I know probably I am being a bit rude, as well I understand you have your tastes, but we got it already. I also like pregnancy in some games, but spamming that you are disapointed about not being in the game won't magically make it avaiable on it.

Again, sorry if I'm being a bit rude, and I have nothing against you personally, but it's a bit non-productive when all your arguments in this thread go towards that theme. If you don't like the game just because it doesn't have that content then just move it on.
It's just so frustrating, the dev even made it a damn mission for you to do in game, but there's nothing to show for it except a vague cutscene? It's blue balls man! But fair enough, I kept the channel on watch in the hope it would be included, but you're right, it's not happening.

altuser

Sep 4, 2019
...the dev even made it a damn mission for you to do in game
Actually, the "mission" was written as "妹が妊娠を目指しましょう!"
Then translated to "Let's aim to impregnate little sister!"

The "?" was omitted from the translated string since it looked weird in English. But in the original Japanese string it implied a sense of uncertainty i.e. you may not actually get to impregnate your Imouto.

All the subsequent happy ending strings ended up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, maybe a let down for those who was looking forward to a pregnancy ending. But that's the ending the dev wanted for the game.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes