WakameSan

Mar 24, 2020
Do anybody know a method to subscribe to Ci-en if you're not Japanese?

When I try to "Register new card information" in "Payment method", I first works then my cards is not registered, same thing happened when I try to subscribe to a paid plan.
I think you can use a DLsite account to access Ci-en (they are linked), and you can make a Dlsite account even if you are not japanese. They even changed their system recently so that you can log on the japanese part of Dlsite with your english account.

Reactions: Jules.Valar

Jules.Valar

May 29, 2018
I just check everything again, I can buy stuff on DLsite Eng and JP, but I just can't suscribe to Ci-en, I also try to use some points but it also doesn't worked.
Well, I just have to be patient and wait for the release I suppose.

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
Is Imouto Fantasy an upgraded version or add-on for imouto Life?

Cause i don't really see any new H scenes in his post aside from the RPG concepts

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is Imouto Fantasy an upgraded version or add-on for imouto Life?
Separate game, but it was kind of made using Imouto Life as a base. Don't think a lot of the sex scenes are done yet...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The post from before about 0.4.42 said there was only an hours gameplay at most.

Jules.Valar

May 29, 2018
Don't think a lot of the sex scenes are done yet...
I confirm, atm you can only play 10 days and there's almost no H stuff.

But the final version will have way more stuff than Imoutou life, including

There's also some other girls but I don't know if we'll be able to "romance" them.

Lastly, during the day we can train to gain some point : Mind, Skill and Body (MTL translation ofc).

These point will allow you to unlock passive H skill, new H position (69, cowgirl, Piledriver, Paizuri), other daily activities passive skill and also increase your stats (attack, crit, def, and so on).

There's some also some combat (one fight atm near the end of the build) and food seems to also be more developed than in the original game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
From the looks of the new Ci-en posts Kodachi and Medina from Sister Travel girls might be back, as well as a few of the enemies they've shown before.

Jules.Valar

May 29, 2018
From the looks of the new Ci-en posts Kodachi and Medina from Sister Travel girls might be back, as well as a few of the enemies they've shown before.

For all English players sake I'll try to do an English patch in the future (if there's no official translation ofc), but imo atm there's not enough things in the game to really have some quality time with your little sister, I mostly support Inusuku just for the sake of support.

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020

For all English players sake I'll try to do an English patch in the future (if there's no official translation ofc), but imo atm there's not enough things in the game to really have some quality time with your little sister, I mostly support Inusuku just for the sake of support.
thanks my dude. can't wait your translation!

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
First one :
View attachment 806333
choose this one
View attachment 806335
enter the money you have now, i have 180k and i want to change to 20k
View attachment 806336
then click "first scan"
it will show you like this one
View attachment 806339
double click on red circle and double click again on blue circle and change how much money you want.
View attachment 806340
and walaaa
View attachment 806341
sorry for my weird tutorial :HideThePain:
comp of topic but, can I have the file for the music that plays at the day100 ending. I tried but I can Get it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Open the BGM.wolf file with something like , all the music should be...
Just drag the .wolf onto WolfDec.

Arkiuz

Oct 9, 2020
So this was asked a while ago and I recently started playing. The 'title' you get as an onii-chan affects your stats and gives you some minor hidden bonuses.

From what I can tell, this is a tiny list of some of the effects the titles give you.

About all I could find or figure out.

Last edited:

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
So this was asked a while ago and I recently started playing. The 'title' you get as an onii-chan affects your stats and gives you some minor hidden bonuses.

From what I can tell, this is a tiny list of some of the effects the titles give you.

About all I could find or figure out.
what about happy-go-luck? i'm just get it by chose Time to head home, A lone young woman

Arkiuz

Oct 9, 2020
Bear Head is a requirement for the secret ending.

Half-brother was mistranslated, it's supposed to be Reincarnated or Reborn (after getting the secret ending).
Okay, thank you. I was trying to figure out what bear head did and didn't get the ending.

You can be Reincarnated or Reborn without getting the secret ending.

what about happy-go-luck? i'm just get it by chose Time to head home, A lone young woman
Oddly enough I think it's just increased chances of "It was cheery" or something to that line to pop up. No real significant changes to conversation outcomes in and of itself but those 'cheery' events give you like 1-2 extra trust and might make her mood go up.

Reactions: Gunnams

altuser

Sep 4, 2019
Okay, thank you. I was trying to figure out what bear head did and didn't get the ending.

You can be Reincarnated or Reborn without getting the secret ending.
I don't know about whether or not it's possible to get that prefix without the ending but it is definitely tied to the bear head ending.
As for the conditions for getting it, I can't remember the exact details but I'm pretty sure it's buried somewhere in this thread.

Arkiuz

Oct 9, 2020
I don't know about whether or not it's possible to get that prefix without the ending but it is definitely tied to the bear head ending.
As for the conditions for getting it, I can't remember the exact details but I'm pretty sure it's buried somewhere in this thread.
It's possible, I can confirm that you don't need to see the Bear Head ending to get Reincarnated/Reborn.

jeffhardie

May 18, 2020
I truly enjoyed this game a lot...however is there any other game that have the similar engine? Been dying for more of such games...

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I truly enjoyed this game a lot...however is there any other game that have the similar engine? Been dying for more of such games...
While they don't have the exact same atmosphere as this game, One Room - Runaway Girl and Teaching Feeling are both very pleasant, "romantic" games with similar aspects (though not to the same degree of variety). I'm still looking for a game as good as this one... While I tolerate grind and can sometimes even bring myself to enjoy it, I haven't yet found anything that managed to suck me in as much as this game. If you manage to find anything similar, drop a few recs too, please!

jeffhardie

May 18, 2020
While they don't have the exact same atmosphere as this game, One Room - Runaway Girl and Teaching Feeling are both very pleasant, "romantic" games with similar aspects (though not to the same degree of variety). I'm still looking for a game as good as this one... While I tolerate grind and can sometimes even bring myself to enjoy it, I haven't yet found anything that managed to suck me in as much as this game. If you manage to find anything similar, drop a few recs too, please!
Finished Runaway Girl and Teaching Feeling too...they are good alternatives. Do try the Jerez's Arena and Bifrost Monsters Girl Club too for near similiar experience.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes