jeffhardie

May 18, 2020
While they don't have the exact same atmosphere as this game, One Room - Runaway Girl and Teaching Feeling are both very pleasant, "romantic" games with similar aspects (though not to the same degree of variety). I'm still looking for a game as good as this one... While I tolerate grind and can sometimes even bring myself to enjoy it, I haven't yet found anything that managed to suck me in as much as this game. If you manage to find anything similar, drop a few recs too, please!
Finished Runaway Girl and Teaching Feeling too...they are good alternatives. Do try the Jerez's Arena and Bifrost Monsters Girl Club too for near similiar experience.

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
The game is complete any update past version 2.0 is things like bug fixes, and there hasn't been any for a while. 2.0.3 is the newest version but the translation hasn't been moved over.
thanks if you hadn't told me I would have waited for eternity, I'm just wondering how but whoever posted the game didn't mark it as complete

I can't wait to play another game from this author i love his style and i've played Sister Travel before and can only say it's awesome

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I wonder when the localization from Kagura Games willl come out. It's still not listed as an upcoming game on their site. I figure they would be the ones to localize it since they did it with one his other games called Sister Travel.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Yugifan3 asked Inusuku a few months ago and there's isn't going to be one any more.
Thats unfortunate. I'm willing to get a proper decensor done for this game provided some crowdfunding happens. I already know an artist thats skilled and reliable but I don't expect him to do it for free. I already hired another artist to decensor a game for me and it cost me 400 USD to decensor 60-70 frames of animation so paying it completely out of my own pocket isn't practical.

If anyone is interested in this idea, like this message or quote me. Only then will I consider setting up something to like a gofundme or kickstarter to give us the localization we never got. I don't know what the translation is like since I haven't looked at it since version 1.3 so if people like this idea and want a proper decensor along with a better translation if the current one isn't good enough, I'm willing to find a professional translator as well.

droplet

May 25, 2020
Thats unfortunate. I'm willing to get a proper decensor done for this game provided some crowdfunding happens. I already know an artist thats skilled and reliable but I don't expect him to do it for free. I already hired another artist to decensor a game for me and it cost me 400 USD to decensor 60-70 frames of animation so paying it completely out of my own pocket isn't practical.

If anyone is interested in this idea, like this message or quote me. Only then will I consider setting up something to like a gofundme or kickstarter to give us the localization we never got. I don't know what the translation is like since I haven't looked at it since version 1.3 so if people like this idea and want a proper decensor along with a better translation if the current one isn't good enough, I'm willing to find a professional translator as well.
I'll do it for free if you're alright with that. I doubt I'll be able to redraw it all quickly, but if you don't mind, you can post the extracted images and I'll get to work on them.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...you can post the extracted images and I'll get to work on them.
Here's the two unpacked folders. One set from here which has the old partial, and one untouched. There was some that lost a bit of detail from the uncensoring and didn't quite look right (to me anyway).

Imouto image folders -

Still surprised at how uncensored some of the game was originally.

Reactions: angelplayer11

droplet

May 25, 2020
Here's the two unpacked folders. One set from here which has the old partial, and one untouched. There was some that lost a bit of detail from the uncensoring and didn't quite look right (to me anyway).

Imouto image folders - Workupload

Still surprised at how uncensored some of the game was originally.
Thanks. I forgot how weird the dick censoring was.
The partial is off but so is the anatomy of some of the game's original pictures, like the scene where she's "putting on a show" in the bath. It looks like she's jamming her finger into her urethra. More power to her, I guess. I don't really know what to do about these kinds of situations but I'll lean toward being faithful rather than modifying.

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Thanks. I forgot how weird the dick censoring was.
The partial is off but so is the anatomy of some of the game's original pictures, like the scene where she's "putting on a show" in the bath. It looks like she's jamming her finger into her urethra. More power to her, I guess. I don't really know what to do about these kinds of situations but I'll lean toward being faithful rather than modifying.
This is getting my hopes up for complete decensor of the game, hopefully not gonna be too much trouble for you!:KEK:

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
did u already had sex? how much Interest Sexual she has? i think if you have 300+/300+ u just need to keep passing the days just sleeping(without molesting her) and it will trigger.
Tried that, no dice. I've got more than 500~600 trust/intrest and didnt do squat for a whole week.

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Tried that, no dice. I've got more than 500~600 trust/intrest and didnt do squat for a whole week.
How many times has she masturbated? I think she need to masturbate 5 times or more.

Edit for the requirements that i remember to trigger the scene on saturday morning:

- Interest and trust more than 300.
- Have sex with her after that dont have sex with her for days.
- She has to masturbate 5 times or more.
- Mood: Good mood or Oniichan (on friday).
- Sensitive: Sensitive or V. sensitive (on friday).

Last edited:
Reactions: Z.B.M Johan
4.20 star(s) 38 Votes