Senketsu54

Apr 30, 2020
so is there a wiki for this game saying what the traits are at the start the game. what does photosynthesizing awkward onii-chan even mean?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
so is there a wiki for this game saying what the traits are at the start the game. what does photosynthesizing awkward onii-chan even mean?
Just inferring, but: photosynthesizing increases either starting energy and/or energy regain... As for awkward, probably what tuvieja said, some dialogue, and minor stats (maybe both starting and gains).

maidchan

Jul 17, 2019
starting a new file and i'm wondering why i can't pick up compensation gifts anymore. If i remember two of them were non consumable items? something like a christmas present? does anyone know more about it

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
starting a new file and i'm wondering why i can't pick up compensation gifts anymore. If i remember two of them were non consumable items? something like a christmas present? does anyone know more about it
I just assumed that since it's the final build, and you have all the content, they decided you don't need gifts anymore.
The gifts were supposed to be a consolation prize for not having a finished, bug-free game yet

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
starting a new file and i'm wondering why i can't pick up compensation gifts anymore.
You can only collect them once, but check the new games inventory it should have some items added automaticity.

ceireavne

Jun 23, 2019
Absolutely adore this. Thanks very much for the upload, y'all. I've played two full days of this already, once as a hunk seal working adult and once as a romantic strong student. Managed to get the complete end and have all of the memories unlocked. Loooots of attention to detail and I love how cute (and lewd) the imouto is. Re: lewd imouto, my record for orgasms in one night is 76. She really do be like a faucet when you start touching her. Right now I'm trying to get the grinding scene as romantic (managed multiple times as hunk seal), but struggling. Instead of grinding in the morning, she keeps asking for lewd before bedtime. I'm guessing I have to tell her no, but that's... oof. Even so, still an amazing game <3

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Alright... I'm haven't messed with anything, literally just downloaded the most recent version(2.01) from the OP, and I think I'm getting a bug where I can't join her masturbating in the bath. Now this is the only version of the game I've played, and I don't know what the scene is supposed to look like, or exactly what triggers it, but I have:

747 Trust
576 S. Interest
<3 Onii-Chan Mood

I've reloaded several times and very rarely does she not masturbate in the bath under these conditions, but there are 2 ways that it triggers, and again I'm not sure if this is normal. First, she will already be masturbating when I first peek, I'm not sure if this is a glitch because it will show her all soapy for 1-2 frames then the dialogue will pop up and she'll switch to the masturbating image. The second scene is after I peek like 4-5 times, when it would normally say she's almost done I should go, and instead she'll be masturbating. In either case, making cat noises to get her attention essentially does nothing until she's done and then it acts like a normal encounter when she catches you. I can even make cat noises, then hold my breath to lower her alertness, and actually not get caught... I can attach a save file if needed, but hopefully someone know of a fix and I just couldn't find it.

Edit: Nevermind... after trying for over an hour, and then scouring this thread for a solution for longer than that, I decided to try one last time and it worked, so... crisis averted I guess...

Edit 2: To prevent this post from being completely pointless, does Imouto ever initiate anything other than the one morning scene? Like if you don't do anything with her until she's over, say, 1000 trust and 1000 S. Interest, will she jump on you and demand lewds?

Last edited:

Dslayer31

May 25, 2020
Alright... I'm haven't messed with anything, literally just downloaded the most recent version(2.01) from the OP, and I think I'm getting a bug where I can't join her masturbating in the bath. Now this is the only version of the game I've played, and I don't know what the scene is supposed to look like, or exactly what triggers it, but I have:

747 Trust
576 S. Interest
<3 Onii-Chan Mood

I've reloaded several times and very rarely does she not masturbate in the bath under these conditions, but there are 2 ways that it triggers, and again I'm not sure if this is normal. First, she will already be masturbating when I first peek, I'm not sure if this is a glitch because it will show her all soapy for 1-2 frames then the dialogue will pop up and she'll switch to the masturbating image. The second scene is after I peek like 4-5 times, when it would normally say she's almost done I should go, and instead she'll be masturbating. In either case, making cat noises to get her attention essentially does nothing until she's done and then it acts like a normal encounter when she catches you. I can even make cat noises, then hold my breath to lower her alertness, and actually not get caught... I can attach a save file if needed, but hopefully someone know of a fix and I just couldn't find it.

Edit: Nevermind... after trying for over an hour, and then scouring this thread for a solution for longer than that, I decided to try one last time and it worked, so... crisis averted I guess...

Edit 2: To prevent this post from being completely pointless, does Imouto ever initiate anything other than the one morning scene? Like if you don't do anything with her until she's over, say, 1000 trust and 1000 S. Interest, will she jump on you and demand lewds?
How to join masturbate with the sister??

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
No pretty sure there's jsut that one scene.
Just for anyone else who's curious, I haven't found any other her taking the lead scenes, but if you get her trust and interest high enough, and I assume have the <3 Onii-chan mood, then some friday/saturday nights, instead of just waking you up the next morning, she will ask you for sex. You have to be able to ask for lewd as a normal action, and you have to choose to go to bed before the game would normally force you, which I think is midnight on Friday and Saturday.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.20 star(s) 38 Votes