winkyshowpee

Feb 12, 2018
Hey guys, creator of the Godly Brother mod for Imouto Life Monochrome here.

I just updated the mod so it supports 2.0.1. I added a prompt for the new scene, customized H-Scenes, display of CG pictures and soundtrack. Check it out here.
Absolute living legend

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So, is it true 2.0 is the last update Inusuku will do for this game?
2.0 was the last update to add new content, only important bug fixes after. From It's Ci-en post...

"With the version 2.0 update delivered this time
The additional update of this work will be completed."

The news on Ci-en has all been about Sister Fantasy lately.

Reactions: Gatortag

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
K
2.0 was the last update to add new content, only important bug fixes after. From It's Ci-en post...

"With the version 2.0 update delivered this time
The additional update of this work will be completed."

The news on Ci-en has all been about Sister Fantasy lately.
Kinda disappointed theres no h-scenes regarding the beach or pool, but yeah, the point of the scenes are when you are in the house with her..

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

hasslethehoff

Jun 13, 2020
The game is fundamentaly broken and I think everybody was too busy to notice because they where playing it. I just noticed today you can "win" with any kind of onii-chan on day 1 without cheats or edits.

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
So running 2.01, found out something really interesting. I was trying to get a lot of trust so i wouldn't lose too much while getting her sex interest up, so my current stats were about ~246 trust and a mere 28 interest, taking a bath, decided to test something, and successfully took a bath together, with wash her/wash me and want to lewd options, though didnt want to push my luck...yet. Ended with 249 trust and 30 interest too, so, good to know trust is the only real bath time requirement, will test more later and share my findings.

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
Ok, tested it, she simply outright refuses as interest isn't high enough, but the option is still there at least

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
Yes, i know i didn't mention it, but i thought that might've been common knowledge now. The values, on the otherhand did have some questions for it, and before testing, i thought both needed to be above 150-200 for bath time together with or without lewd options.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I should just be able to change my computer's date to christmas day and valentines day to get those two, right?
I haven't seen the Christmas type ones so can't say for sure. I have gone on the festival and hot springs trips thought, those definitely just cycle with the beach one. There's a new years event too.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes