TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry to keep asking questions, but do you know if there's any reason to keep raising trust and interest above 500?
Not that I know of. Anal always unlocked from progression for me (I think), start with fingers then the dildo and finally full anal sex.

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
Cool, I was just saving up money to afford the beach trip. So, I should just be able to change my computer's date to christmas day and valentines day to get those two, right?
You can also click on those specific date endings to buy them for 20,000 though it only seems to work for those specific 3

ChadBad

Aug 29, 2019
Are the TL text files for 2.0.1 available somewhere? I'm not able to extract them using wolftrans :(
I'd like to use them to keep the game up to date, and not have to MTL from scratch.

Tho its not like the game will get a lot of new updates anytime soon :/

Last edited:

Bladeline

Sep 21, 2019
...Well i was doing great as a bear head peerless working adult.
Everything went perfect then i thought it was time for a kid....
Never knew there was a rare ending specifically for being a bear head...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's kinda perfect though now i can grind to try and get the lolicon peerless part-timer and keep all the stats and money from before.
...Yea, I've been trying for an hour and keep getting half-sibling the whole time. I think you can't get any other prefix after that ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: angelplayer11

altuser

Sep 4, 2019
...Yea, I've been trying for an hour and keep getting half-sibling the whole time. I think you can't get any other prefix after that ending.
Oh, so that's what that prefix is for...I think it may have been mistranslated.

edit: Yep, confirmed mistranslation. It should have been Reborn or Reincarnated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bladeline

Bladeline

Sep 21, 2019
Oh, so that's what that prefix is for...I think it may have been mistranslated.

edit: Yep, confirmed mistranslation. It should have been Reborn or Reincarnated.
So It's Reborn instead of half-sibling? That's way better xD
Just wondering though i've read that Lolicon peerless is the best starting combo but does lolicon give any stats or change any dialog that anyone knows off?
If that's the case i might want to start over and play it again with that prefix.
Btw is it possible to update that translation? I've tried to unpack the files to do it but i just don't get it...

Rencu93

Jul 2, 2020
Can anyone write a guide for sex part?
How make that little bitch looking pleased after end midnight section? It depends on good/bad gauge? How many times she must reach a climax state for that?
After sex her mood decrease anyway or it can be avoided?
How cause an erection again? Looking on tits or vagina triggering that but sometimes its work fast, sometimes don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: HugeKingCobra

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Bathroom masturbation was one of the games original scenes, the toilet is the newest.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can read japanese. Is it possible to revert the translation?
No the English translation replaced the Japanese, it's a good translation though and has a few decensored images. The raw Japanese 2.0.1 was posted back here, or 2.0.2 can be found on .

Reactions: hnnnngggg

Tail Whip

Feb 25, 2020
Damn, but the hidden scenes take a *lot* of hoop-jumping. Thanks to all the legends who've posted the methods here.

kapten_loser

Dec 3, 2018
there is a godly brother one
but I already have it, and it's very troublesome if I want to cheat. I have to press imouto and choose godly brother to be able to cheat. but if I use cheat engine it's very simple and very easy just ctrl + tab and put the value, search, change the value that I want and boom. done, money from 10000 to 9999999 just like that

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
but I already have it, and it's very troublesome if I want to cheat. I have to press imouto and choose godly brother to be able to cheat. but if I use cheat engine it's very simple and very easy just ctrl + tab and put the value, search, change the value that I want and boom. done, money from 10000 to 9999999 just like that
If it's just money, you can try the simple artmoney

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes