• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

maidchan

Jul 17, 2019
not sure where i remember reading but i heard they have hidden bonuses? maybe i'm mistaken. If anyone has those two can you post it? Otherwise ill do the perverted peerless save. Thanks!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why is impregnating her a gameover?
There's two pregnancy endings and it sounds like you got the bad one. Having over one hundred and fifty trust, and fifty thousand cash should get you the good one.

pencubabahaya

Jun 17, 2017

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a way to do it with her for the first time without molest her first?
Maybe if you wait to see if the other sex options appear? Might takes a lot of time though, and might not even work... Even when she's really (really) into it that particular late night option is always called molest.

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
Lewd Peerless.

I tryed to get Lolicon Peerless but i run out of patience xD
So im trying to RNG this lolicon peerless on a working adult(because i got interested and wanna try my luck), and to be sure this is randomized right? Or did you choose the student character to get the lewd peerless?

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
I rolled a (buff) peerless working adult, never rolled a lolicon anything though.
I rolled a lot of peerless and yes no lolicon also... im keeping his save for failsafe and am trying now to understand how to use cheat engine even though i have no knowledge whatsoever in this field lol

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Garyus

Nov 12, 2018
So im trying to RNG this lolicon peerless on a working adult(because i got interested and wanna try my luck), and to be sure this is randomized right? Or did you choose the student character to get the lewd peerless?
Yes, all the titles are random. Except if you want a specific job (Student, Part-timer, Working Adult o Bum) you need to answer the questions in some order.
For the experience i get, the best stat you can get is with Peerless Prefix with a few exceptions.

Start with:

Type Energy Vigor

Buff/Bear Head +10 +0
Gloomy -5 +2
Perverted +0 +1

For neutral types i didn't see any difference in the playthrough except the stat boost from the above mentioned.

Reactions: Hadrik

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
Here is my save got her stats really high on bum. Pretty much all the grinding already done... Panties stuck on 12/20 for some reason? Can't seem to get more...
Late reply, but for people trying to get the 20 panties achievement, they are super buggy. I was repeating weekly routines to maximize panty-hunting opportunities (skipping sex/talking, working on chores multiple times on weekends, always bathing alone so you could laundry-snoop during her bath), and often I would have repeats of the same panties I'd already found. I worked my way up to 15/20, and suddenly the next day began with the 20/20 event.

I'm assuming there's a counter that takes tally of all panty finds, regardless of duplicates, and once that triggers, you'll have them all unlocked, even ones that you didn't discover through searching. I can't think of any factors that would've created this bug that I was in control of.

I used Cheat Engine for money, trust, sexual interest, and for locking the hours during sex/bath events, but nothing that should've impacted the panty count. I did try to save before initiating daily baths a few times, which confirmed that the outcome of which panty found, if your sister catches you, and if anything turns up during your search is randomized after initiating the bath, so it was different every load.

Also, I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet, but not sure it'd even be worth it, since a few posts imply there's no alternate pregnancy outcome besides the two people have found, but I (am/going to be) disappointed if there's no exclusive outcome for getting to 100 days without impregnating her, sharing that confession of wanting to spend the rest of their days together, and then being able to knock her up.

What's the point of condoms being an item if all it does is delay one of the four parts for the full ending? It's basically necessary to have a pregnancy scare, and then she simply can't get pregnant after that event happens.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes